C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Namjoon continues to dominate the kiss. You pull away so you can take a breath, "Joonie I can't breathe." He chuckles, "That's okay, you'll get the hang of it eventually."

Namjoon grabs your hand and walks you to his room. "You can sleep here again." You smile at him, "Thanks." He nods and leaves the room.

You lay down in his bed and get all snuggled up. Your phone beeps, you check the text. Its from your mother...it says "Come home now by yourself or there will be more punishments for you and Yoongi." Your absolutely terrified of her, and you don't want her to continue to hurt Yoongi.

You sneak out of Namjoons room and outside of the house, you walk home. You reach your house.

You walk up to the door hesitant to open it. Your mother opens the door with a wide grin on her face. "I knew you'd come your too scared." She grabs your arm harshly and pulls you inside.

Your step father is in the house. Your mother forces you to stand next to him. "Now I'm going to leave so you two can bond." She exits the room.

You were at least hoping this visit was just her beating and ridiculing you, but nope its Namjoons dad. He smiles at you creepily, "I have a gift for you."

You try to be friendly and fake a light smile, "Uh, no thanks..." "Its rude of you not to accept my gift, but ill give it too you anyways."

He forces you down on your knees, you struggle and try to get up but he's too strong. You yell at him, "What are you doing?!" "You shouldn't be yelling at your father!" He slaps you across the face and pulls out his member.

Your shocked, why would anyone act this way. You never thought it would be your step father. He forces it down your throat. Your absolutely disgusted. You bite down hoping that he will let go of his grip.

He groans and loosens his grip. You jump up and start to run. He chases you and tackles you down to the ground. "Where do you think your going?!" He flips you over and now he's on top of you.

You continue to struggle, "Get off of me!" He starts touching around your body. You won't give up. Eventually he starts to get more exhausted holding you down and he loosens his grip.

You move out from under him and run to the door. You exit slamming it shut. Tears escape your eyes its raining, you run all the way back to Namjoons house. Once there you slowly open the door trying to be quiet and you shut it lightly.

You slowly walk into the house and standing by the doorway is Namjoon. "You were at home weren't you?" "N-no." You cough since you were in the cold rain.
"Yes you were." "How would you know?" "because you left your phone here." He holds it up. You reply in a small voice, "Why were you looking for me?" "I was going to check on you." He almost instantly changes the subject after taking a closer look at you, "You were crying, weren't you?" You cough. "First we need to get you warm."

You walk to the living room with him. You sit on the couch he hands you a blanket and you wrap it around yourself. He exits the room and goes into the kitchen. You start thinking to yourself, how am i gonna tell him what happened I know he's gonna ask.

Your broken out of your thoughts, when you feel someone tap on your shoulder, you jump. "When did you get so jumpy?" You turn around to see Jin, "I'm so happy it's just you, wait why are you here?" "I like to visit Namjoons house late at night for no reason." You sigh, "Mhm."

"Why were you so jumpy?" You hesitate to answer this, "No reason..." Ever since you've met your step father people have scared you a lot for no reason.

Namjoon enters the room holding a mug, "Jin you really need to stop coming to my house late at night, go visit Yoongi." "Too bad, bye." Jin leaves and goes to Yoongis room. Namjoon sits down next to you and hands you the mug. "I made you some tea, since your freezing cold." You lightly smile at him and take a sip, "Thank you."

"Are you okay, what happened?" "Nothing." "I'm serious, what happened there, Y/n?" "I-I don't wanna talk about it..." "Its okay." He puts his hand on yours and you flinch. "I'm sorry." "I don't think that's your fault, exactly what did he do?" Namjoons getting angrier each second, realizing the way you've been acting is reflecting on what probably happened.

"N-namjoon I'm fine." "What did he do?!" "Its okay." "No, its not your hesitant to my touch." You look down and try to lie, "I always am..." He sighs, "Hear me out im only trying to help, you can trust me you know." You dont reply.

Namjoon breaks the silence, "You need to tell me." Tears go down your face, "He tried to...he tried to rape me, there are you happy?!"

Namjoon is angry, "Is he never going to learn his lesson?!" He gets up and starts walking to the door. You stand up, "Where are you going?" "I'm going to teach him a lesson." "No you can't!"

He goes to open the door you run after him and grab his arm. "Stop Y/n I need to do this, I won't let him hurt you again." "You can't, you could go to jail!" "So I can't let anyone take something so special away from you, especially if its not me." What he said confused you.

"I don't wanna lose you." He waves you off his arm and you fall down. He says, "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't." "Because, I love you."