07

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Work by Rihanna filled the dark neon red lit room, as Armani walked through trying to find Azariah and the gang. She puffed her blunt trying to ease her anxiety while she looked through the crowded room. Red cups covered almost every table in the overly stuffed room, and the smell of weed laced the smoke cover air mixing with the body odors of everyone around her. Armani mentally cursed Azari out silently in her head trying to think of all the times Azari convinced her to come out to these social gatherings. She couldn't come up with an answer on how she did it so instead, she thought about the week of assignments and testing she had coming up She decided she owed it to if not anybody, herself, to have some form or fun outside of painting and smoking blunt, and let the weed take her into another social world where she's in tuned.

"Hey baby!" Said Azariah spotting Armani before Armani looked over in her direction.

"Hey." Armani responded as she squeezed through the sea of people blocking her.

"Hey Shy." Said Akeem and Monty waving at her.

Shy was the nickname the two had decided collectively on a high night, because they described her as quiet and to herself as opposed to the group. She was still adjusting to being around people outside of Azari but the more she did it the easier it became.

"Its too many people in here!" Said Armani, taking a big pull from the blunt she held in between her lips. She took in her surroundings and noticed the exits--there were two: the front door and the back door. She heard too many stories of kickbacks getting shot up and she didn't want to be next, therefore she stayed on her Ps and Qs taking notice of her escape routes at all times.

"I know! But it's live as fuck in here!" Said Azari taking a sip of whatever it was in her red cup.

A car alarm had gone off causing the music to pause for a slight minute; Armani thought of how she parked 10 minutes away and took an uber and smiled to herself.

"Ah come on mane!" Yelled some man. "They stole 3 of my tires!"

Everyone went out to see what the commotion was about and there they saw three of his tired were in fact missing.

"At least they were generous enough to put the car on blocks." Said Monty making the group laugh.

"It's fucking brick out hea, I'm going back inside." Armani says, turning on her heels tohead back inside. She took a seat on a vacant couch and scrolled on her phone minding her business. She looked up to see three unknown females staring at her and whispering loudly.

"Son what the fuck are you staring at?" Said Armani making them turn away

"Rude bozo ass bitches." She mumbled to herself.

Azari and everyone that had gone outside came back in and the music started back up. Dior by Pop Smoke filled the speakers making the bass vibrate off the walls hyping everyone in the building up. Everybody yelled the lyrics getting hype while Armani rocked to the beat mumbling the lyrics as she lit up another blunt she had brought with her.