Ch.18

What type of place would THE Dick Grayson take a lovely uhh demi-lady as myself you ask yourself with a mischievous and wondering tone.

Big belly burger.

I was beyond relieved.

Imagine little ol' Percy Jackson sitting there on semi-casual clothes in a hella fancy restaurant.

We didn't even stay in the acute store, we went and had dinner at a park where small children were playing loudly.

I enjoyed the park bench with utter amazement, it's better (A LOT BETTER) than some a million class star restaurant.

To say my time was well spent was an understatement. 

We ate without worry, it was amazing to say the least. 

---------------------------------------------

After multiple hours it was nine twenty and Dick was taking me home to my minute apartment

The air had chilled to a very cool forty degrees which chilled my arms and legs relentlessly. 

We made it to my apartment which was surprisingly open. 

"I thought I closed it.." 

I looked at Dick with a confused look. He looked back at me worried. 

"Let me go in and scout it out."  I shook my head no, which he replied with a defiant look. 

"I'll let you know I  can handle myself."

He looked at me with a sly gesture before he went in with me close to him. 

There was a lump on my couch I couldn't make out. 

Dick creeped over and rolled the figure of the dumbest person I knew, our very own Nico di Angelo. 

"Nico!" 

He jumped up and looked around violently until his eyes rested on me. 

He got up and ran to me, he was speaking gibberish. 

"Neeks, what's wrong?" 

He looked up at me. 

"Hellhounds, echidnae, and  a lot more."

"Where?! Here?" 

"I.. I don't know."

"Percy, who is this, and what is a hellhound?" Dick said very confusedly. 

This was not how I expected my night to be.

"My cousin." I said punctually, not answering his other question.

"Nico, where are they at?" I say calmly. 

"I..I don't know." he says with increasing worry. 

"Nico!" 

There was a soft knock at the door. 

I quickly got up from the couch I was resting on. 

I looked back at Nico before I opened the door.

"Oh Percy, I didn't realize you had guests."

Mrs. Collis, it was only the elderly person who lived down the street and occasionally asked for sugar or eggs.

"Hello Mrs. Collis, how are you? Do you need anything?"

She mumbled something.

"What Mrs. Collis? I didn't catch what you said."

The next thing I saw were long talons cut across my stomach. 

I whipped Riptide out and she burst into dust.

"Percy! Why did you do that?! You killed Mrs. Collins!" Dick said with horror in his voice.

I turned around and slid against the doorway. I was feeling sort of light headed.

"Perce!" Nico said as he raced toward me. 

My stomach felt like it was burning. I looked at the deep gnash on my belly. There was one problem, well other than the huge cut, it was tainted with a vile substance, poison. 

Dick finally raced over out of his stupor. 

"Where are your medical supplies?" Dick asked. 

"Second door on the right, bottom right cabinet."

My cousin got up and raced to the bathroom.

"Percy, what happened?! I thought you said it was an just an old lady, why did she pull out a freaking knife?" 

"I...I Percy Jackson grant Richard Grayson the ability to see through the mist."

I saw his eyes glow a brighter blue before returning to their original color. 

He looked at me like he'd never seen me before. 

"What... what happened to you?"

Nico returned with a box of bandages, a small flask, and the small heaven like treats.

Nico sat me up and fed me some ambrosia and gave me a drink of the flask containing the  godly nectar.

"I don't think this is a time to  drink alcohol." Dick said. 

I ignored him. 

My cousin kept giving me the god food as Dick put pressure on my wound.

That's how my night went before I had a LOT of explaining to do...

Yay, go Percy...

-------------------------------------------

Author's note.

I don't like this chapter. I just feel like things are moving just so slow, its annoying. I have the end planned already but none of the in-between *face-palm*

whelp that's all for now, 

Deuces