4. Workaholic And His Bride

Let's begin....

Sanskar Suryavanshi is the famous industrialist and his life belongs around his work and cannot concentrate any other thing in his lofe.he also belongs to the Royal family.He is a Prince but that doesn't mind him his motive is to be the number 1 in everything. Either it would be his studies or swimming or horse riding or boxing etc's he was been a Gold Medalist.

Ragini Chauhan, a Doctor and also belongs to a Royal family but they are Orthodox. though she want to touch the sky with her own identity but her family is against of this.She is a doctor just for a name sake because she isn't let to service which she dreamt off. And now their family business had a huge crisis which would lead them to take a decision on Ragini's life or better say a deal on Ragini. She is a trained classical singer and a dancer.and without aware of her family she is been trained in fencing and a car racing.

***************************************

Sanskar as usual was on a board meeting discussing about enlarging and spreading his industries all over the world.
His assistant reminds him of chauhans have come to meet him.to which he gave a quick nod.

Once after he ends the meeting, he calls the chauhans.
They sit as he signs them not even shifting his eyes to them from his laptop.
Once he completes with sending a mail.he pulls down the laptop and looks at them.

Sanskar smiles at them:kahiye Chauhan sahab aapko yahan aana kaise hua?
It was Deendayal chauhan and his son Shekar Chauhan.

Sanskar:so did you think of my proposal?
He removes the specs giving them a look like as he already know their answer.
Deendayal smiles:we had thought of it but....
Sanskar:as i told you there shouldn't be any hindrance with the next meet we would have...
Deendayal:well the case is...the land you wanted to expand your business....
Sanskar smiles:i want that land at any cost.i would give you the blank cheque.fill the amount you wish for..
Shekar nods his head: actually the land is on My daughter's name..

Deendayal:we agreed to give you because of our financial crisis.
Shekar:but now we got a proposal for my daughter for her marriage who asked that land..
Sanskar:but we had a talk about it.you can't turn your words now!
Shekar: actually the land was gifted by my father-in-law and it can only be claimed after My daughter's wedding by her.
Sanskar looks on because the land is as important as his work.because all his hard work from an year can be accomplished with that land.
Deendayal:we can't sell it to you anyways...
Sanskar: I don't know how but i need that land.as per that land i planned with the associates just some moments ago in the meeting.

There was a silence for fraction of minutes.
Shekar: there's a solution...

On the other side Ragini just heard a noise which shivered her.The noise from her brother's room,he slapped his wife.
She quickly ran towards his room when her Dadi sa dragged her.
Ragini:dadi sa..
She almost cried.and a tear trips down her cheeks.

Dadi:no matter how many times I have told you not to interfere in other's life but you...
Ragini could listen her Sister-in-law's sobs.
Ragini:bhaai sa have mistaken something dadi sa..please let me....
Dadi:even my knees are paining from long time you didn't even got a time to check over it.but you have time to see the one who is not your own.
She sees her brother storming out of the room.

Ragini:please dadi sa..
Dadi leaves her:now go and shed some tears along with her.
Ragini looks on at her.

She moves to her brother's room only to find her Sister-in-law Pari crying sitting on the ground.
Ragini sees her.and notice the blood near the corner of her lip and she moved to a drawer and picks up the first aid box.
She kneels to her and cleans her wound.
Pari hugs her and cries and Ragini rubs her back.
Ragini wipes the tears and pulls out pari out of her hug and wipes her tears:i am sorry bhabhi sa i couldn't help you....
Pari interrupts: it's okay Ragini..
And she goes to washroom.
Ragini stood and sees herself on to the mirror.why she fears so much?and at the end same would be her fate.

A's Glitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें