One Must Become Two

(Elsa's POV)

Our trip back to Arendelle was dangerously unconventional. The meeting certainly did not go as expected. We come to the castle to find the trolls at the gates.

"Never a dull moment with all of you." The Great Troll remarked.

"Hello, Great Troll." I say.

"I see you've made a serious decision, concerning Auradon and your future, Elsa."

I tense. I truly had. After all, I had become betrothed to Jack Frost, removed Arendelle from Auradon, convinced others to follow my example, and start a war to save the Isle of the Lost.

I know Jack may feel threatened by The Great Troll's comment. Jack seemed to be more icy.

"I don't regret it." I answer. But should I?

"That is good. For this is something one cannot undo. The only thing you can, is the next right thing."

Somehow a chill ran up my spine as he said that. His last sentence almost sounded tragically resigned.

"Is something going to happen....?" Anna clutched Kristoff's hand. 

Jack leaned forward anxiously twiddling with his staff.

"Somethings always going to happen. But what should and MUST happen involves great sacrifice."

"Like what?" Jack walked up to the troll, looking at me nervously.

"Like changing Arendelle's leadership."

"What?" I gasp. He can't be serious.

"Excuse me!?" Anna gaped at the Great Troll. Kristoff clutched her hand tighter.

"Elsa's queen of Arendelle. They love her! They don't want someone else! Besides who would be our new queen!?" 

"You, Anna."

We all stare at him in shock. I did not expect that.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"Why now?" Kristoff questioned.

"How can we do that?" I wondered.

"What happens to Elsa!?!" Anna all but wailed.

Oh Anna....

"Arendelle does love and accept Elsa as their queen. But what they need can be fulfilled through Anna. Elsa's powers means she belongs in another realm. Elsa's destiny is intertwined with Jack's."

Really? Me and Jack were always destined to

"I recommend, Elsa abdicates the throne of Arendelle to Anna, on the day of her wedding which MUST take place within thirty days from now."

What...

Jack looked like a deer staring at a car's headlights. I know how he feels...

"Elsa and Jack must journey to the Enchanted Forest the home of the Northuldra tribe. The Kingdom of Mother Earth, Jack Frost's grandmother, mother of Seraphina also called Mother Nature."

"What!?" My grandmother was a queen of her OWN kingdom? I thought she was just queen because she married King North of Santoffclausen." Jack frowned in confusion.

"There is a lot you don't know about your heritage, Jack Frost." The Troll looked at him, then me.

He took our hands and joined them together.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

"One Kingdom must become two to win this war. All your allies have an important role, but all will fail unless the two of you find your true path."

Me and Jack look at each other. It seems we have to go into the unknown again.

 It seems we have to go into the unknown again

❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄

Author's Note: As you can tell, I've seen Frozen 2. Epic! I loved it very much. Sorry if I spoiled anything for you guys. And yes, Jack is going to be exploring more of his maternal side of the family. And Jack and Elsa ARE going to be married. And no, Anna and Kristoff will not marry just yet. Now, the chapters are gonna alternate from Jack and Elsa's journey and the war that will be going between Auradon and everyone else. Hiccup will sorta be the general. But eventually Jack and Elsa WILL return to the front lines! Please vote, comment, and share this chapter. I'd love to hear what you think of this chapter and my plans for future chapters. Thank you! 🤗