central kingdom (2)

"we were here because of a reason and don't mean any harm to the people here. Our sect Master's sister was attacked by our opponent sect. She lost her ability to cultivate because if the injury and she was in need of heavenly spring water to cure her. The sect master asked us to find the hs water and we came here to this kingdom to find out the location of the hs water. The Jade Ruby sect came to know of this and wanted to stop us. They poisoned us and our powers got reduced. Then they lured those beasts to finish us off. And that's where you found us."

Hearing the long explanation yue nodded her head and tossed a bottle of hs water to her new sister Yu Yang."That's the thing you are looking for. Leave after you are cured."

Her words astonished them beyond shock. Then yue proceeded to cure them and took out the poison in their bodies. "Take a rest this night and you will return to your previous self by morning."

Their talk was interrupted by An Er. "Miss, tomorrow is the day of second tournament. The elders are asking to meet you too discuss about tomorrow."

Sighing yue turned to the trio "want to tag along?" Her question piqued the interest of them and agreed to go with her. Soon they reached the main hall of the building.

Soon all of them took their seats and one of the elders asked yue "mistress, we have to announce what's the tournament about." Yue nodded and now all the attention was on her.

"Just tell them that they will be fighting with beasts in an illusion array. And also mention that the array will be of level 7 and they will be inside the array for a month. But for the people outside the array it will be only 10 minutes. That's it. I'm leaving and you can take care of the matters."

With that yue left with the trio from Central kingdom. Yue turned to Yu Yang "there will be a banquet tomorrow night after the tournament. Do you want to go shopping?" An immediate smile blossomed on Yang's face hearing the word going out.

Elder Yu decided to take a rest and yue,yang and Chen An went to shopping. Yue used her teleportation device to take them to her shop. "Big sister, what was that just now?" Yang's face was filled with surprise.

"That's just a teleportation device. And don't tell anyone about that." Understanding the seriousness involved in the matter, both of them nodded her head. Then yue put her mask on and called the one who's in charge of the shop.

"Chen'er, these two here are my guests. Go and bring the clothes I sent you a week ago." Receiving the command, Ru Chen went to get the dresses. The surprised yang and An turned to yue. "You are the one who designed the dresses here?" Yue just nodded and Ru Chen entered the room with 4 dresses, two for men and to for women.

 "You are the one who designed the dresses here?" Yue just nodded and Ru Chen entered the room with 4 dresses, two for men and to for women

Both yang and An were mesmerised by the designs

Both yang and An were mesmerised by the designs. They liked them very much and thanked yue for giving them those. Then yue ordered some jewelry matching to the hanfu.

The three of them returned to the sect after that. Yang and An showed elder Yu what they got and also some hanfu which yue picked for him. The trio were so happy with yue's hospitality.

Although she don't know them, she helped them which made them feel gratitude. Since it's been night, they ate dinner and went to sleep early because they know that tomorrow is going to be a long day.