CHAPTER 10

“Sorry if I was not able to post an update yesterday due to my health problem, anyway here's the update. Enjoy!”

CHAPTER 10

*Kim Taehyung*

“Well we have a hint that she's suffering some kind of anxiety, so what are you planning now?” J-hope hyung said.

“I don't know, I don't wanna continue anymore knowing her situation.” I said frustrated.

“it's not like Jennie would be happy about it though, you know her when she can't get what she wanted. Even demons would stumble and hide, surely she'll take everything in her hand.” Jungkook said.

“She'd do everything to make Kim Jisoo pay, you can't protect Jisoo from her I mean that would mean you'll be going against your own beloved sister” J-hope hyung added.

“And to add to your problem, either you side Jisoo or Jennie the truth that you tried to get close to her just so you could break her would be revealed. Jisoo would hate you, your sister would hate you and you can't protect Ms. Kim Jisoo” Jungkook nonchalantly said.

I closed my eyes and out of frustration I messed up my hair! Damn! What should I do?!

After a long silence...

“What if you'd keep it from Jennie and continue helping Kim Jisoo to get better?” Jubgkook said that made me look at him.

“I mean when she gets better, you can tell Jennie that you've done it” He added.

“You mean he needs to lie to her own sister?” J-hope hyung asked.

Jungkook nodded.

“It's the only way I could think of as of now, and besides it's a win win” Jungkook shrugged.

“You also know how Jennie is, she'd make sure of it! She's a smartass, it would be hard to deceive her” J-hope hyung said.

“Did Tae ever lied to her sister?” Jungkook asked like he's trying to make us realize something.

“No, never, he didn't because he is such a loyal and honest fvcking brother” J-hope hyung said with a glint of sarcasm.

Yeah, they don't actually like that side of mine.

“So, Jennie wouldn't be suspicious of Taehyung hyung.” Jungkook said.

“YOU FVCKING LAZY ASSES WHEN WILL YOU STOP COMING HERE IN MY CAFE JUST TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SHITS?!” Jimin Yelled as he rudely puts down the trey containing our drinks.

“Hey we are customers, you should treat us with respect” J-hope hyung said.

“Customers? Huh! Well, at least pay for everything you've ordered!” Jimin said.

“Oh come on, what are friends are for then?” J-hope hyung said and tapped Jimin's shoulder.

He made face before grabbing the empty trey and took it with him as he went back to where he came from.

*Kim Jisoo's POV*

“Shhh...” my brother motioned his hand to make me quiet and so I did.

I tried so hard to contain the sobs and make myself stop crying.

“I'll protect you...I promise” he said and smiled softly at me even though his face is covered with cuts and wounds...he still looks like angelic.

Then the cabinets door opened showing our father's devious face.

“Found ya!” he said and pulled out my brother forcefully who tried so hard to fight and hide me from his back.

I started crying when dad started beating up my brother.

“Fvck! You're getting stronger huh you son of b*tch!” my dad said and with all his strength he dragged my brother away from me...like a lowly animal he dragged him as he grabs my brother's neck.

“Oppa! Oppa!!!” I called out and tried to follow them but my uncle blocked my way.

I felt my body trembled.

“Where are you going princess? We will have our own fun” he said and laughed evily.

I woke up and took a glance around the room, I'm in my room...thank goodness.

I put my arms on my chest and closed my eyes, I can feel my whole body trembling.

“It's ok Jisoo-ya, you're safe...you're safe.” I talked trying to calm myself.

I took my phone that keeps on vibrating, when I saw who's calling I quickly answered it.

“Kai oppa...” I said as I answered the phone.

“Our Chooya, how have you been? Are you ok?”  he asked. A faint smile came across my lips.

“Uhm I'm okay, how about you?”

“Nado Gwaenchanha” he said and took a long pause.

“Chooya...we found him” he said that made my heartbeat stopped.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes...all we have to do is to safely take him...and we'll be home in no time” he said

I closed my eyes, as a tear fell from it. I'm thankful...finally...

“Thank you oppa...” I uttered with tears of joy rolling down on my cheeks.

“Chooya, just stay put ok? Wait for us...” He said.

I nodded as if he'd see it.

“ok, it must be around midnight there, you must sleep now. Suho is also doing his job, I'm sorry if we can't see you for a while” he said.

“I understand, take care always oppa...” I said

“We love you our Chooya” he said and ended the call.

I sighed.

Now there is one thing we need to wait, and everything would be fine...everything that we've been through. Everything would be over.

“Jin Oppa...I'm waiting for you please hurry back!”

-----------------To be continued...

-Cupid's Descendant