16

The verdict had come in, Elena Gilbert had to stay alive

The verdict had come in, Elena Gilbert had to stay alive. For Klaus to be able to make more hybrids. It was difficult for Klaus to accept the fact that he could've lost his one chance at having a hybrid family, just because he killed his mother and she hated him. 

It was not as though Klaus didn't know that, but he thought his mother would've cared at least enough to let him have the family that he wanted with hybrids. Though, after the small discussion that he had with Luna, and the time he spent just talking to her during the time that he was out of Mystic Falls, it was a time which Klaus had treasured.

It was morning, and Klaus had already decided that it was time for him to leave Mystic Falls, with Elena's blood, and begin to create his hybrid family. 

For a moment, for a fleeting moment, Klaus has forgotten about Luna, though that was only short-lived. He will never forget about his precious little moon. It was almost impossible at this point.

Klaus knew that Luna wanted a surprise, and the best surprise he could think of was showing up unexpectedly, to possibly spend an entire day with her. 

He had it all planned out, and he was going to make this day a day that she will never forget. Then, excitedly, Klaus rang Luna's doorbell. Though, what he came across was a site that he had never seen before.

He saw Luna covered in a blanket, pale, looking incredibly sick. 

Klaus had never seen Luna such a weakened state, therefore, it was a first for him to see her like that even though she was shy she was usually a girl who is always happy. 

So at the moment, she looks like all she needs is a nap. Then all of a sudden, Luna fell into Klaus' awaiting arms. Fainting possibly due to exhaustion. Klaus immediately caught her, though he growled himself for the fact that he cannot enter her house. 

"I've got you love, I've got you," Klaus spoke to the unconscious girl. Carrying her bridal style, even though he had nowhere in mind where he could take the girl.

He needed to be invited into her home, and Luna was not awake to do that. 

Klaus was also upset because the plans that he had made for him and Luna today would be wasted, the class will not let this opportunity go to take care of Luna for the first time. Her health is all that he cared about, therefore he lifted Luna up and took her to his home, which at the moment was just a hotel room.

Klaus was determined to take care of Luna, however long she wanted.