CHAPTER 4 - AND WE MEET AGAIN!

Chapter 4 - And We Meet Again

Sunday evenings at Raizada's were always buzzing with so much laughter and happiness in the air, that it warmed their hearts and brought a smile to each of their faces,as this was a day which the Raizada's, kept aside for each other, for some quality family time.

It was an unsaid commitment that they all happily followed.

Arnav smiled at the scene of Payal, Di and Dadi and Akshay talking about how the pictures shared by his Dad ,Maa ,Chachu and Chachi off their holiday in the family group – were so iconic that they must frame them on the walls of both their rooms, as a surprise, before they returned.

Arnav grinned – " we must, it's a fantastic idea, they are really having the time of their lives, it was long due.They must take these breaks often..."

Akash winked at Arnav– " oh, cmon,don't I know what that grin is about.. you are just happy that they extended their holiday by another week..."

Payal – " don't we know you bhai?? You are just happy that you get another week of escaping..."

Dadi winked at Arnav ,and sipped her tea as she spoke – " well I think Arnav beta's prayers are being answered".

Dadi was an amazing person at heart, that despite her age, they all got along with her so well, in all their personal equations so easily, because she believed in evolving her thoughts and perceptions with time so much so,that she didn't have to make much efforts to understand the family through the different generations, her children and then her grandchildren.

Arnav winked back at his grandmother – " and you think I never pray, ofcourse I do, and that's why they get answered every now and then..."

Anjali grinned – " ya, ya, sweet talk your way as much as you want, this time I will not let your charm convince dadi, you are not getting any more time, chotte..."

Dadi smiled as she held Anjali's hand – " I know, I know we all have been waiting for so long, but beta, we must also not push him into anything he isn't ready for..."

Arnav grinned – " Dadi, you are my saviour...",and his phone rang, it was his assistant Aman, so he excused himself to take the call and made his way upto his room.

Anjali rolled her eyes as looked at her grandmother – " why do you always save him??always??"

Akash faked hurt – "because he is her favourite, don't you know di, amongst you, him and me, shes always sided with her Chotte...", he finished with a knowing grin at his grandmother.

Dadi – "very funny...",and then she paused as she looked at Akash – " don't you both have to get ready for the dinner you have with your friends tonight..."

Payal – "oh yes dadi, I almost forgot...",and with that she got up and held Akash's hand as he bent forward and hugged his dadi – " we wont be gone long..."

Dadi hugged him – " take your time and enjoy yourselves...", and she watched Akash and Payal make their way up to their room, and she looked at Anjali as spoke – " I miss shyam and shiv today..."

Anjali smiled – " its shiv's day out with his dada and dadi, theyv taken him for a movie, and yes ill be going to the airport to suprise Shyam,I already asked Chotte to take me.."

Dadi smiled – " that would bring a smile on his face, Shyam beta loves you a lot Anjali.."

Anjali smiled – " I know, he does...and I do so too..."

Dadi nodded – "and that's why I don't want us to push Chotte into anything until he is not ready, beta, I know from experience of life, from so much that I have seen and heard and known, that theres only one thing that matters in every relationship, and that's love, because love is the only thing that will help the relationship sustain in the long run...or else no point, because bonds built on logic and reasoning , will hit the dead end sooner or later, because what may seem logical today can run out of sense with time, but when its love, one can hope for the emotions to still be a driving force through the waves of time..."