Chapter 53 - Birthday girl

After a long night of showing Zay how much I love him, I wake to his soft kisses on my neck.

"Mmm," I moan out softly

"Happy Birthday Princess." He nibbles on my ear

"It is a very happy birthday," I smirk at the feeling

The bedroom door opens and Zay moves away from me quickly

"Fucking hell." Dad covers his eyes. "You two are worse than your mother and I at your age, and I'm pretty sure worse than Shay and Lane and that's saying something."

"Did you need something dad?" I laugh, fully covered by the blankets.

"To wish my daughter a happy birthday and let her know her breakfast is being served in ten minutes."

"Thanks dad." I laugh as he closes the door.

"That was close." I giggle up at Zay.

"Worth it." He grins and reaches into his suitcase next to the bed pulling out a few wrapped presents.

"You got me presents?"

"I did, you only turn nineteen once Princess."

"But you already got me my ring." I look down at my finger admiring it.

"And now I've got you more, so just open them."

I pick up the first gift and unwrap it revealing a bottle of Versace Yellow Diamond perfume, my favourite. I took after my dad with my love for Versace.

"Thank-you." I kiss his lips.

I open the next gift revealing a pair of Tiffany earnings and gasp. "Zay what the hell? Are you a secret millionaire or something?"

"I've been saving to buy you the things you want, that's all." He shrugs

Mental note: don't point of expensive things to Zay ever again. I never expected him to actually buy me these things.

I open another and smile down at it. It's the picture of Zay and I dancing at my brother's wedding, my favourite picture of us in a beautiful frame.

"I thought you could keep it in your dorm room." He suggests

"I'll keep it right next to my bed." I smile and kiss his lips once more.

"This last one is from Dad and Sara." He mentions as he hands it to me.

I open the last gift in a large box and reveal a backpack, but not just any backpack, a black with a gold Gucci symbol backpack. "You are kidding me? You guys are going to get me mugged." I laugh. "This is too much Zay honestly."

Holding his hands up in defense he shrugs his shoulder. "It wasn't from me now was it?"

"Still, you would have given them the idea." I point and lean in kissing his lips. "Thank you again."

"Do you like it all?"

"I love everything but my favourite is the photo frame." I admit. "You're so thoughtful."

"Really?" He laughs. "The cheapest thing out of everything"

"It's not about money, it's about the thought someone puts in." I remind him.

"Good, I'll rerun the earrings and get my money back then." He jokes as he reaches for the box.

"You can't." I pout.

"Yeah that's what I thought." He laughs and kisses my lips

"I love you Zay."

"I love you too Princess."