Praise

Here it is everyone, the moment you've all been waiting for! Did someone say... yoonmin smut???

This was new to Jimin. This was all very new to Jimin. Here he was, kissing Yoongi fast and desperate, whilst sat directly in the alphas lap, wearing nothing but his underwear.

Yep, this was indeed a new experience for Jimin. He had never done anything remotely sexual that he had actually enjoyed before, all of it being without his consent. So him sitting in his alphas lap, both of them hard and desperate, brought a new intense wave of feelings for the omega. And he couldn't get enough. They had been in this position many times before, but had never been this intimate, had never both felt comfortable to go further than making out and subtle grinding. And if they had, it was always interrupted by one thing or another, mainly taekook though.

"Yoongi!" He gasped as the alpha moved his kisses towards the omegas neck, trailing them all around his jaw and sucking down to his collar bone, definitely leaving a few marks behind.

"What is it baby?" Yoongi replied in between kisses, his large hands gripping onto Jimin's thighs, pulling him closer than possible.

"Want you." Jimin breathed, head clouded by lust and thoughts all muddled.

Yoongi pulled back from Jimin's neck, smirking slightly at the marks he had left towards the bottom of the omegas neck, to come face to face with his baby. Jimin's eyes were hooded, arousal evidently clogging up his mind, he was blindly reaching out for Yoongi, already missing their intimate position. It was one of the cutest things Yoongi had seen him do.

He intertwined their fingers, but this clearly did not satisfy the omega.

"Yoonie." He whined as a pout formed upon his lips.
"Stop holding back, I want you."

And this sentence made Yoongi think. He had always stopped if things were getting too heated, too afraid that he would scare the omega off, that he would be forcing Jimin into something he wasn't comfortable doing, something that may bring up past memories. But he needed to stop deciding Jimin's boundaries for him, the omega had just verbally expressed his annoyance for Yoongi acting so reluctant. He had to give his Sunshine what he wanted.

"Okay Minnie, what do you want hyung to do?" He spoke, already feeling himself grow to full hardness as Jimin began rocking slightly against him.

Yoongi was placing kisses along the omegas jaw when he felt Jimin reach for one of his hands. Confused, he watched the youngest pull his hand towards Jimin's member.

"Touch me Hyung." Jimin breathed, and Yoongi was momentarily shocked at just how confident he was. And what was he going to do, say no?

"Okay my sunshine, are you sure about this?" He needed to double check, needed to make sure this wasn't a heat of the moment thing that they were rushing into.

"Yes I trust you, I love you, hyung." And that was all the conformation Yoongi needed as he removed Jimin's underwear and began stroking him quickly.

It was nothing like Jimin had ever felt before, Yoongi was making him feel so good, pleasure building embarrassingly fast. But most importantly, he was making him feel so loved. The way he was holding Jimin so protectively, kissing him lovingly and whispering words of praise into his ear, along with teasing kisses and nips at his neck.

The noises Jimin were making were driving Yoongi wild. He sounded so cute, his little moans making it hard for the alpha to control himself, and he found himself growling into the omegas neck as he bit down slightly harsher than intended. Much to his surprise, he felt more slick beginning to leak out onto his thigh, maybe Jimin liked that?

To test his theory, he tried again, and bit down harshly into the omegas neck. This time Jimin couldn't help the loud moan that escaped him, and Yoongi just continued to smirk as he stroked him.

"Yoonie." Jimin pleaded, so far gone now, the pleasure was getting too much for him.

"Go ok baby, let go for hyung." The alpha whispered as he gently peppered kisses all over the omegas face, encouraging him. And a final stroke was all it took for him to release all over Yoongi's hand, slumping forward into his hold.

"Baby." Yoongi cooed as Jimin went limp in his embrace, already exhausted.

"You did so well, Minnie, hyung is proud of you." He kept murmuring praises and kissing his head, before climbing out of the bed, not before tucking Jimin in. The alpha slowly made his way to the sink, wetting a cloth and bringing it back over to clean them up.

"Let me help you Hyung." A hand reached out of the blanket towards Yoongi, and he wanted to cry. His baby was so thoughtful, wanting to help take care of his hardness even after being so exhausted.

"No baby, you just get some rest and let Hyung clean you up, hmm?" He whispered as he stroked the omegas head gently, before going back to wiping Jimin down.

Fifteen minutes later found Jimin and Yoongi cuddled in bed, clean and hydrated after an exhausting night for the omega. The alpha felt so happy, the love of his life trusted him, and he felt as if they had reached a new step in their relationship. The omega was perfect for him, so well suited to him, no one would make Yoongi feel emotions that the omega next to him did.

"Thank you hyung." A voice whispered.

"What's that baby?" Yoongi replied confused, he thought his baby was fast asleep, but maybe he had been thinking about the events of the night like Yoongi had.

"Thank you for loving me."

Yoongi couldn't possibly be more in love.

Yayyyy some soft smut finally!! Hope it was worth the wait! I've honestly never written smut before, i hope it was okay!! I may write some more if the response to this is good ahhhhh🥺

Idk why but i love this chapter :( it's so soft and cute