47

"Kookie let's order" Taehyung tugged at Jungkook's sleeve , who was talking to his assistant about something.

They were on a date, it was jungkook's idea to have a special night all to themselves after the hectic day.

It was an expensive restaurant that was very beautiful and elegant from the inside. Jungkook is rich and that's hot. Tae loves expensive materials, he can't help because that's the environment in which he was raised but mind that he was not cocky or arrogant about it. He just loved the glamour as much as he loved peaceful and cozy places.

"Yeah, just send me the x-ray of her spinal cord " jungkook talked on his phone not giving Taehyung enough attention which got the blonde boy all pouty.

"Okay" jungkook put the phone in his pocket and then turned to see taehyung sitting down pouting to himself and the only thing jungkook could think of was how adorable he looked. He sat on the chair in front of tae.

"What happened baby?" He asked with a smile in hopes that he didn't upset his sweetheart.

"You are so busy everytime" Taehyung looked in jungkook's eyes , the pout still not leaving from his beautiful face.

"I'm sorry sugar it was important. Let's order yeah?" Jungkook said trying to make up for his mistake.

"Lucky that you are my life otherwise I would have left" Taehyung expressed his love in a rather passive agressive way and boi Jungkook's heart was beating fast. He can't describe how these small things affect him , he falls in love a little more. This boy will surely be the death of him.

"I love you" jungkook smiled his emotional sad but happy smile, the smile which shows how happy he is to be in love with someone as perfect as his Taehyung but that smile also conveyed how much attached he is to the brunette that it's almost scary at some points.

"I know" Taehyung got up a little and attached his forehead to Jungkook's closing his eyes, a little smile playing on his lips. Studying in medical field has been the greatest decision of his life which led him to meet jungkook. His first love.

Jungkook leaned forward and pecked taehyung's lips very softly.

"Let's order" jungkook said and Taehyung nodded

They ordered their food and ate in silence. A trait both of them carry is to eat in silence and peace. Jungkook finished first and waited for Taehyung to finish his food while staring at him adoringly watching the younger as he devoured the delicious food. As soon as tae was done he looked up to see Jungkook staring at him with smile.

"What?" Tae asked taking a sip from water filled glass.

"Nothing just admiring my beauty" jungkook said with a cheeky dorky smile making him look like a helpless fool in love.

"When did you become so cheesy"Taehyung teased in attempt to cover up for his flustered self.

"Ever since I met you" jungkook blurted out while still dreamily staring at the brunette boy.

"Stop Koo I'm gonna die" Taehyung whined and covered his face with his hands. This was too much. Jungkook can't just compliment him so randomly and think that he wouldn't get a heart attack by his sweet gestures.

"Nah I'll keep you safe" jungkook smiled and intertwined his hand with taehyung's.

"Don't make me pull a jimin cause I'll scream. These butterflies are stupid" Taehyung threatened cutely which made Jungkook giggle .

"That boy is very extra,I wonder how hyung fell in love with him. They have totally different personalities" jungkook laughed remembering all the times he was met with Jimin's extra-self.