she kisses you mid-sentence

Hailee was trying to listen to you as you vented about your bad day at work, but all she could focus on was your lips and the growing urge to kiss you.

She licked her dry lips as she stared at your glossy ones. She'd occasionally nod her head and hum to let you know that she agreed.

Your words were fading out a little as her tongue came out to wet her lips once more. It's been hours since she's been able to kiss you and the urge to do it now was only growing stronger and stronger, and she couldn't hold it back any longer.

You were in the midst of telling her how much your coworker can annoy you when her lips rashed onto yours. You were taken by surprise, your eyes open wide but quickly closed when you realized what was happening.

You melted right into the kiss. Your hands tangling in her hair as her fingers rubbed small shapes into your hips. Her lips felt so soft against yours and you couldn't focus on anything else but her.

She pulled away, way sooner than you wanted her to, with a smile on her face. "Sorry babe. Just couldn't control myself any longer. Now, you've got my full attention. Continue." She smiled while you sat there, breathless and blushing.

You were confused. You tried to remember what you were even talking about in the first place. You shook your head and decided it didn't even matter what you were saying, all you wanted was to keep kissing your girlfriend. "Forget it. Doesn't matter." You said, your hand on the back of her neck pushing her face closer to yours so you could reattach your lips on hers again.

Hailee smirked against your lips before happily kissing you back. She was happy to kiss you for as long as you wanted her to.