fifteen

Mike ran after (Y/n), not letting her go by herself. She got in the driver's seat of Steve's car and started it. The keys were left in the ignition.

"I'm not letting you go alone," Mike said, getting in the passenger seat. He was holding a rifle and a small bucket of bullets.

"Fine," she said, pulling away. The others looked at them from the arcade, shocked.

"Shit! They're gonna die out there!" Steve yelled.

"Calm down, they'll be okay," Jonathan said, trying to calm Steve.

"No! This is your fault!" Steve yelled at Eleven.

"How?" El asked.

"If you weren't so goddamn stubborn, they wouldn't be out there right now. I can't even go chase after my little sister because Jonathan's janky car won't start!" Steve screamed. El's face softened as she realized her mistakes.

She didn't want to use her powers because she didn't care anymore. All she wanted was to have Mike all to herself. She wanted (Y/n) gone.

Well, now they both were.

(Y/n) and Mike drove around the town and eventually found the demogorgon. It was hurt, about to die. Lucky for them.

The two got out of the car and ran over towards the beast, which was laying on the ground. It was shrieking in agony, it's legs broken and sticking in different directions.

"What happened?" Mike asked.

"Don't know, don't care," (Y/n) said. She held the gun up to the demogorgon and shot it, using all of the bullets in her gun.

"Well, that was easy. Almost too easy," Mike said. (Y/n) shrugged and tossed the empty gun to her side.

"Let's get back. Back to a normal life," (Y/n) said, grabbing Mike's hand and dragging him back to the car.

The FBI eventually showed up to Hawkins and cleaned up the town. Buildings were repaired and the monster carcasses were taken away.

Life soon became very normal again. Eleven and Will went back to Maine with Jonathan. Mike and (Y/n) were still together.

(Y/n) finally got a proper introduction to the party.

"Hear yee, hear yee. Welcome all to the introduction of Miss (Y/n) (L/n)," Lucas announced.

"This is incredibly lame," Max said.

"Silence, mere mortal. For I, Lucas the Last, am introducing a new member of the party," Lucas said, failing at having a British accent.

"Can I come out now?" (Y/n) asked from Mike's closet. They wanted to have a proper introduction, so they all wore fancy outfits. Lucas picked out an especially fancy outfit for (Y/n).

"Ah, the woman speaks. Yes yes, come out," Lucas said. Mike and Dustin shared a bored look as (Y/n) opened the door of Mike's closet and shyly walked out. She was wearing a long, floor length (f/c) ball gown.

"Where did you even get this from?" (Y/n) asked bashfully.

"Hush now," Lucas said.

"Uh, what do we do now?" Max asked.

"I didn't think I'd get this far," Lucas said, dropping the accent. Max rolled her eyes and walked into Mike's bathroom to change.

"This was a waste of time," Dustin said. Lucas stuck his tongue out before falling back onto Mike's couch.

"You look beautiful," Mike said to (Y/n).

"Really? I feel like I look like a-"

"You look like a princess," Mike interrupted, taking her hands in his.

"Thank you," she said bashfully, a blush creeping on her face.

"Can we go to the arcade now?" Max asked, stepping out of Mike's bathroom. She was dressed in jeans and a red sweater.

"Yeah, I regret this," Lucas said.

"You guys go. (Y/n) and I will meet you there," Mike said. (Y/n) gave him a confused look as the others made their way out of his basement.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I just, uh, wanted to ask if you, well, uh, wanted to go to the snowball dance with me," Mike asked, a blushing mess. (Y/n) pulled him into a hug.

"Of course," she said. They pulled away and shared a passionate kiss.

"I didn't want to say this in front of the others... but you look hot," Mike said with a smirk. (Y/n) playfully punched his arm before walking into his bathroom.

She quickly changed into what she was wearing before — a simple, long sleeved black dress.

"Do you want to just hang out here?" Mike asked. He had taken off his suit coat and was now wearing a plain black dress shirt with a red tie.

"Sure," (Y/n) said with a shrug.

"When's your next show?" Mike asked, sitting on his couch.

"Sunday," (Y/n) replied, sitting next to him. It was Thursday — three days before Sunday.

"Can I come?" Mike asked.

"Of course. It's just at the ampitheater again, nothing special," (Y/n) said.

"I still think it's special," Mike said.

"Really?"

"Yeah! It's the biggest place in Hawkins that bands play at. You guys are huge here!" Mike exclaimed.

"Huh. I guess I never realized that," (Y/n) said with a laugh.

The two spent the rest of the night talking, cracking jokes, and making out. Mostly making out.