💞Chapter eighteen💞

Yazmyn POV

Dinner time

"Trevon stop messing with Kaleyah" Daddy says. "It aint my fault she cryin. She thought it was a good idea ta jump on my back" vonnie says. "You drank my juice" she pouts. "Extra" JayJay says. "Shut up witcho sharp lip ass" Kaleyah says. Me, Trevon, and Ace start crackin up. 

"Enough" momma says slightly laughing. "Yes ma'am" we say. "Wow. They actually have manners" Layla says laughing. Mh. These girls do not know when to stop. "Momma. Please" Kaleyah says. "Nope" mom says back.

"Anywho. Hows school Yazmyn" my aunt Neeshia asks. "Fine" I say. "I bet she still gettin bullied" LaKeshia says. My uncle Shaun coughs. "Where did you meet Mr. Chocolate" Shanice asks.

"Um his name is Trevon. And I met him at school" i say. "When are yall gonna break up. I think I want him" Shanice dumpster juice ass says. The opp ass side of the family laughs. "He would wantcho no walls havin ass" Kaleyah says. Momma pops the back of her head.

"He prolly dont even want her big dark ass" Shanice says. "She prolly another bet" LaKeshia says. 

"I'm not hungry anymore" i say puttin my fork down. "I been tryna be nice" vonnie says. "Tre. No" uncle marcus says. "Babe les just go ta the room" I say. He licks his lips and clenches his jaw.

If I had any feeling in my body, I would be havin a rodeo on his face.

"Boss. They caint just--" Tre starts ta say. "I undastand" Uncle marcus cuts him off. Vonnie picks me up and walks up the stairs.

We get comfy and turn on Disney+. "Yazzy. Why you be puttin up wit that shit" he asks. "What are you talkin about" i ask. "They bullyin yo ass" he says. "I'm used to it" i say shruggin. "You shouldnt be" he says. "Trevon im fine. Let it go" I say dismissin the situation.

"Les talk about you. Tre you gotta stop bein a hotthead" i say. "The thing is, i tolerate ya mufuckas. But them niggas gon put me in jail" he says. "I love yo mean ass" i say. "I love yo fine ass" he says kissin me.

11:23pm Trevon POV

"Babe can you go get me some lemon juice" Yazmyn asks. Her and this lemon juice shit is so fuckin weird. "Yeah" i say gettin up.

I walk ta the kitchen and see hoe #1. I turn back around. "Trevon right" she asks. "Shalingling right" I ask turnin around. "Shanice" she says. "So you and Yazmyn are serious" she asks. "Yep" i say walkin to the fridgerator.

I grab the lemon juice and start walkin out. Shawana stops me. "What do you want man" i ask annoyed. "I want you" she says puttin her hands on my chest. "Is that ya breath or a coochie" i ask smellin fass (fish and ass).

"Dont play me" she says. "But im serious. I wantchu" she says. "Im in a relationship" i say. "What does she have that I cant give you" she asks. "Walls" i say takin her hand offa me. "I have those" she says walkin closer. "Her fat dark ass cant do the same shit as me" she says.

"Imma go befo I gotta choke slam yo ass" i say slightly pushin ha outta the way. I walk back in the room and see Yazzy on my phone.

"Why didn't you tell me they got out" she asks.

Damn damn DAMN!