Chapter 16

"Please.... please baby. I can't handle anymore." He begs. I'm currently straddling him while riding him. Unfortunately for him his member is in a cock cage and unable to get to it's full girth. He hisses every time I move down on him. "Awe... baby your doing so well though. Are you sure you can't take anymore?" I ask innocently. He shakes his head no and I give him the key as I climb off him giggling as I figured our night has come to an end and I have worked through my punishment for him.

He spins me having me land on my back and he plunges deep into me.

YOU

THRUST

MY

GODDESS

THRUST

HAVE ME

SO

THRUST

FRUSTRATED

I just giggle in between gasps. Thrusting hard and deep into me he bends down into my ear.

YOU ARE MINE....MOAN....YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE....MOAN....I LOVE YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING....GROAN...( I'm moaning and grabbing onto the sheets) my beautiful loving sexy wife... you were ment to be mine from the moment I saw you....moan (I'm moaning and hugging him tighter) ..... once I saw you I knew I had to spend forever making you mine...growl....(I'm now hugging him so tight to me that we are basically one in the same).. cum with me Princess...cum with Daddy and only ever with Daddy.

At his words it was like he could command my body and I came harder then ever. I laid there feeling the after effects of my orgasm while he cleaned me up and laid me in his arms.

"I can lay with you for a few hours until I have to go and change to meet your Grandfather so come here cause I miss having my Princess in my arms." He said. I move to him and he wraps me in his arms.

"Princess I need you to know something. " he grabs my chin to look at him getting me attention. "What is it? Was I to hard on you?" I asked.

"No Princess, I loved every minute of it and I hope you got alot of your anger and sadness out." He explained and I nodded in agreement not being able to stay mad at him. "Princess, I need you to understand how much I love you. I need you to understand that I can't and won't live without you...... Princess you and this baby are everything to me. With that said I love you but if things do not go right with your Nonno tomorrow I will be forced to do what I have to even if that means something extreme to have you with me....understand?" He asked.

I moved away not wanting to hear what he had to say. "What do you mean by something extreme? Are you going to hurt my grandfather?" I asked. "I don't want to because I know how much you care for him but you are my wife my love my everything and now there is this baby inside you that is a result of our love. Whoever comes in my way of being with the two of you and I don't care if that's my own father I will take them out without even blinking an eye." He spoke in a serious tone.

"I don't know how to react to that. I love you but I don't want to loss my family either." I replied. "I will do everything I can to keep my cool and not go to the extreme but you and this little one are my top priority." He cooed in my ear as he pulled me towards him.

"I love you too. I just pray everything works out and no one gets hurt." I say hoping that nothing bad happens. "My only question Princess is do you forgive me?" He asked as he held me tight. "Yes and No. I forgive you but I feel you should have told me everything. Then I wouldn't have felt so alone and thought you never loved me." I replied. "I was wrong and I will spend my life making it up to you." He said cuddling me.

Laying in his arms I felt safe and loved for the first time in a long time. I felt like I was always meant to be there.