3

San POV;

"San, wake up," I heard my mom say. I turned around and ignored her. I heard her sigh and her footsteps as she walked away. I grinned, thinking that my mother had already given up trying to wake me. And oh boy, was I wrong. A minute later, a bucket of ice cold water was dropped on me. 

I immediately jumped up, shivering and running towards my mother, who was running away, ready to give her a hug while I was still wet because of the ice cold water. We ran down the stairs. "GI, SAVE ME!" My mom yelled as she hid behind my momma. Momma grabbed mom's arm and held her still before her, allowing me to hug my mom. Momma laughed as mom dramatically screamed. After a few seconds, I let mom go and laughed, launching to momma to give her a hug as well.

"Good morning, you two," momma said, smiling at me before turning to mom with a sweet, innocent smile on her face, receiving a glare and an angry pout. "Hwayoungie, don't be mad," momma said as she pressed a kiss against mom's forehead.

"No, you betrayed me," mom huffed. Momma laughed in return.

"You deserved it, you know that soaking someone in ice water isn't the best way to wake up. Anyways, San, are you ready for your tattoos?" Momma asked with a huge smile on her face. I nodded quickly. "Alright, eat your breakfast, get ready and we'll be going to the tattoo shop."

About one hour later I finished with getting ready. I grabbed a pen, brought it to my left arm and started writing.

You ready for the tattoos?

I smiled widely, I hadn't told the meaning that's be behind the tattoos yet. I think Wooyoung will love it. Scratch that, I know he'll love it. 

Totally :D 

"San, are you ready to leave yet?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah, wait a second," I say as I started writing a bit quicker.

The meaning behind it will be that no matter what, we're always connected with each other through the skin-bond and that it'll be always be put to use to basically keep the tattoo :) gotta go now, I love you

I jumped up and ran towards the door. "Get in the car, we'll drop your mom off at her work and go to the tattoo shop right after," momma said as I went inside the car. As soon as everyone was seated properly, momma started the engine and started driving towards mom's work. My mom works in a flower shop and my momma works at a shelter that takes in abandoned animals. Sometimes she allows me to help washing the dogs that just came in, but that doesn't happen often since most of the time I have school or homework.

Suddenly my arm started tingling I smiled and quickly looked down, watching words appear in an unknown handwriting. Weird.

No communicating during the test.

I snorted and started making little drawings around the message, knowing it was a teacher. When we arrived at the tattoo shop, my arm tingled again.

You idiot, I almost got a 0 for that test >:(

Jk, I love you

You're still an idiot though

My idiot

I laughed reading the messages, scribbling a quick heart on my arm before I showed the tattoo artist the tattoos I wanted. The man signed me to go sit down in the chair that stood in the middle of the room. "Not to be that annoying person, but did you soulmate agree with this? You know this'll appear on her skin as well, right?"

"He agreed with it, I asked him yesterday. Don't worry about it," I said, ignoring the fact he had misgendered my Wooyoung. The tattoo artist stayed silent and nodded.

"Which one do you want me to start with?"

"The one on my arm, please," I said.

"Do you want me to put both of them at once or with a break in the middle?" The artist asked. I shrugged.

"Whatever you find most comfortable doing." The artist nodded in reply. He grabbed his stuff and started with the tattoo.

It kind of hurt, but it was alright. I suddenly felt the familiar tingling on my left arm again. I smiled and looked at what Wooyoung had written this time.

Lmao the teacher looked at me and freaked out because she saw the tattoo appearing

The whole class is deceased

"oh my- holy- demons!" *screech*

I snorted, trying to stay as still as possible so I wouldn't be troubling the tattoo artist. After a few hours he finished with tattooing my right arm. "I'll do the tattoo in your neck in a while, if that's alright," the tattoo artist said.

"Fine with me," I said, smiling at him. I looked at my left arm since it was tingling again.

LMAO YEOSANG STOPPED FUNCTIONING

I snorted again and wrote a response.

Everyone receiving the tattoos that 'magically' appeared well, I see :3

I continued chatting with Wooyoung until the tattoo artist returned again. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded.

Second tattoo coming in, love you <3

The tattoo artist then started on the tattoo in my neck. A while later it was finished. The tattoo artist then explained me some tips and tricks so the areas that were now tatted wouldn't infect until the wounds were fully closed. I listened carefully and saw that momma was listening as well, so she might be able to help if something goes wrong or I forget what I was supposed to do.

Soon I was in the park, waiting to meet up with Mingi, my best friend. "Those tattoos look good," I heard a very familiar voice say from behind me.

"I know, right?" I said, turning around and greeting my best friend with a hug. "Did your soulmate write you, or are they still being as silent as ever?" I asked, knowing that Mingi's soulmate had never written him before, well, sometimes Mingi got small reminders on his hand, but never really messages directed to him.

Mingi shook his head. "No, but they wrote down an address and time, I think I'll go there, I want to meet them and they probably have a reason why they didn't contact me at all."

___

A/N: I forgot to add images of the tattoos the previous chapter, whoop?

EDIT 7/3/2021: changed the tattoos, reason as to why are stated at the end of the previous chapter
I'm so sorry, I hope you can forgive me and that you like the new ones