Other works

Not a good girl- (Completed)

In most people eyes Samantha Brooks was as good as they came, she spent her nights studying and never bothered with boys. She never drank nor did drugs, barely ever swore.

Boy were they wrong about her. When Samantha wasn't at school she was sneaking in to bars, drinking, hooking up with guys she just met. She even had a couple run ins with the police. She does what she has to to pass her classes and get out of the town she hates so much, but that doesn't mean she can't have a little fun along the way.

What happens when the school bad boy Wes makes a bet to win a good girls heart but ends up picking the wrong girl? How will Samantha survive her senior year when her good girl reputation goes flying out the window and all attention is on her?

---

Always a Bad Girl (completed)

"I'm so sorry," I say looking down at the mess.

"Why are you apologizing you're the one with coffee all over your shirt."

The mans voice made me freeze I knew that voice. I lift my head up looking the man in the eyes.

"Wes." I whisper.

--

What happened to Wes and Sam after high school?

It's five years later and let's just say a lot can happen in five years. Things have changed, but have they changed for the better?

~Sequel of Not A Good Girl~

--

Party People- (completed)

One party, One night, 5 high schoolers getting into trouble.

Arabella Martin is the host of this infamous party and the host of many other parties. She is popular beautiful and just a little bit crazy. And that is what makes her parties some of the best ones of the year. Everyone goes and they all have their own stories.

Layla is not as popular and a little bit odd. She has been crushing on the same guy for years but is way too shy to ever say anything. When she becomes friends with Arabella and gets dragged to her first party of the year, it's finally the chance to make Asher notice her.

Asher is a jock and loves a good party. But this party takes a turn when he gets locked in a room with an odd girl by the crazy host herself.

Piper is there to drink away her problems and she isn't the only one. Her only goal is to get totally wasted but when a boy gets in the way can she really complain?

Sawyer is mysterious and likes to cause trouble. When the host starts to play matchmaker with her guests he falls into the lap of a girl with a troubled past.

--

Going for the touchdown (Completed)

Olivia Johnson's life gets turned upside down when she crosses paths with happy go lucky football player, Jayden Edwards. He is caring, nice and always has a positive outlook on life. And maybe he is exactly what she needs to get her life back together.

Olivia is still morning the sudden death of her mother. And she also has to carry around the burden of her alcoholic father. When her family is such a mess. How can she not be jealous when Jayden has the life she always wanted?

Maybe Jayden is just the right person to help her find the person she lost the day her mother died. Or maybe he is the person that finally pushes her over the edge and cause her to succumb to the dark thoughts circling her brain.

Warning-

Story deals with topics such as Addiction, death and suicide.

--

Beneath the Skin (completed)

Meredith Leon is seen as perfect. She has the perfect family and the perfect friends. She has the best life or at least that's what everyone else thinks.

Kayden Jones doesn't even try to hide the fact his life is messed up. He sees Meredith as a spoiled princess and hates that her life is so perfect.

What happens when they literally crash into each other?

Falling into Trouble (Completed)

Lola Daniels doesn't have family, she just has a complicated past. She is alone and forced to listen as her classmate's gossip and whisper about the different reasons she mysteriously disappeared for almost a whole year.

All she wants is to find where she fits in this world. She doesn't expect a reunion with an old friend to turn her life upside down and maybe give her the family she has always wanted but life is full of surprises.

--

Stuck Together

Having your school shut down and being stuck to finish school online is one struggle. But when it means that all the Reynolds children are coming home, one with her boyfriend in tow, the time in quarantine ends up being much harder.

Five college students stuck in one house with nowhere to go.

What can possibly go wrong?