𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥

~Vanessa's POV~

"You didn't disagree with him!" Maya yelled at Riley as the three of us walked in the school

"Ooh, chick fight!" Zay exclaimed as we got closer to the guys. "Chick fight right here, ladies and gentlemen. One dollar to see the shocker by the lockers."

"Knock it off." I whispered yelled at him.

"I'm not gonna be the cause of this." Lucas told Maya and Riley as he walked up to us.

"Too late, Huckleberry." Maya madly told him.

"You know why it happened, Maya?" Bubs asked her as I walked up to Jay as we were trying to stay away from the argument. "All you do is call me names. I finally struck back once."

"This has nothing to do with you, who I will deal with later." Maya threatened him.

"Yee." Farkle, Zay, and Bubs backed up.

"Wimps." Jay shook his head making me turn to him saying, "Oh, please Jay, with one look I can make you or anyone run away."

"Not true." His voice wavered.

"Wanna test it out?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"No thank you." He quickly shook his head before we returned to the conversation.

"I didn't stick up for him." Riley denied shaking her head.

"But you didn't disagree." I added in.

"How could she disagree with him, he's right?" Farkle asked me walking up to me.

"You want to be next?!" I exclaimed pointing at him.

Farkle smiled with wide eyes saying, "I want to be first!"

"Later amor." I smiled at him with a wink making him freeze his movements. I turned to Jay asking, "What were you saying before?"

Jay sighed shaking his head whispering, "Darn Hunter genes."

"He's right, you know." Zay added in to Farkle's previous question.

"Why does that mean so much to everybody?!" Maya asked. "When being right is more important than being friends, then that's the end of being friends." Maya walked away into the classroom just as the bell rang.