Can We Be Friends?

Yoongi and Jimin were now walking down the corridor together, Jimin slightly behind his right not wanting to piss Yoongi off. Yoongi was now realising what he'd just done so he picked up his pace in a panic but Jimin still followed also moving his small legs to keep up with Yoongi.

'Fuck! What have I done, now he's going to think we are mates plus he's Namjoon baby so to him and the whole inmate it just looked like I was challenging him' Yoongi thought to him self.

Obviously he didn't know Jimin wasn't his actual baby but in prison taking someone's baby boy was a big act of war. He wasn't scared of Namjoon but he'd kept to him self all this time so why ruin his peace of this one boy!. Yoongi came to a halt just before going in TV room making Jimin bump his face into his strong back.

"Ouch!" Jimin whelp as he rubbed his nose cutely.

Yoongi spun round with a little concern in his expression but quickly put his poker face back on when Jimin looked up to him with confused but soft eyes, Yoongi just stared at him for a second or two still overwhelmed by the small boys beauty.

Jimin stood still waiting for him to speak.
'oh god is he annoyed by me already? Maybe I shouldn't have followed him, I just want to atleast try and get along with him' Jimin thought as he nervously played with the bottom of his shirt.
Yoongi finally snapped back to reality.

"Uh, I'm gonna chill and read for a bit so you can go and do as you like" Yoongi walked inside the room before Jimin could reply.

Jimin stood not sure if he just keep trying or just go for a walk but his body made his decision for him as before he k ew he followed Yoongi inside the room.

"E-erm, if you don't m-mind, can I sit in here with you, I won't bother you" Jimin smiled sincerely just hoping Yoongi will accept him to stay, Jimin was still upset with how Jin treated him so the last thing he wanted was to be alone.

Yoongi saw how desperate Jimin looked, he quickly remembered how he felt the first few weeks he arrived in prison and it made him sympathise with the boy. Before he replied Jimin quickly spoke, "promise! I'll sit in silence".
Yoongi just nodded as he grabbed his book from the book shelve and sat at a table in the back corner. Jimin decided to sit across the room where the window over looked a field and woods. Jimin sat with his elbows on the windowsill and head perched on his hands just looking out at the view thinking about life outside. He wondered how Kai is living, if he is still doing horrible things in hiding and how he hasn't been caught yet.

Yoongi sat reading his book before he realised Jimin was being quite so he looked over to him,
'sure he said he wouldn't speak but I didn't think he actually meant he wouldn't say a word' Yoongi noticed Jimin deep in thought as he scanned his face expressions, I small crease between Jimin brows showed what ever he was in thought about wasn't good, the boys eyes had a glissen to them as if he would burst into tears at any moment and his pouty lips curved down. Yoongi watched the boy taking notice of such small details.

'wow even when he's sad he looks beautiful... Fuck Yoongi, what the hell are you thinking!' he scolded himself.

Yoongi wasn't stupid he knew he was growing affection for the openly fragile boy but he was smart to know showing to affection would be trouble for himself and Jimin, plus to his knowledge Jimin had Namjoon so that was a line he knew he shouldn't cross.

Yoongi looked away from the boy but just couldn't help the next words come out his mouth as he still looked down at his book.

"You're innocent aren't you?"

Jimin surprise by the sudden voice as he was still deep in thought turned to look at Yoongi.

"Pardon?" he cocked his head slightly to the side.
"I heard you speaking to Namjoon and his gang, you're in here for transporting drugs but right away I could tell you was innocent" Yoongi then just up at Jimin with a blank expressionm