Thirty-Nine

Warning! Torture scenes because this is Deathly Hallows and people can be viscous. Also there not much detail (just pain) into it but I should warn incase.

But I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This would only make it harder for you dearie." Bellatrix said with her knife against my throat.

She tried this everyday for the past month and a half.

I didn't say anything as she removed the knife and cut my wrist. I screamed as she threw me to the ground.

"Enough Bella." I heard Narcissa tell her sister. "We can't kill her, remember what the Dark Lord said."

"Don't worry Cissy." Bellatrix said. "I know how to hurt her without killing."

"Prehaps..." I heard Lucius voice. "We should wait, give her a few days to recover, I believe torturing her everyday has made her immune to the pain."

"The dark lord said so himself, one of the horcruxes has been destroyed. We can not afford to have her near to death to power her brother, when he's gotten weaker."

Bella scoffed. "Very well."

I heard footsteps retreating and one pair of soft footsteps making their way over. I look and saw Narcissa kneeling down and begin to attend my wounds. I also saw Bellatrix on the side talking to a few death eaters, one of them entered and I saw it was Draco. I look away not meeting his eyes and look to the ceiling.

Just then everything felt painful. I screamed making Narcissa jump and everyone looking at me. I shut my eyes and saw Harry.

No. no. no. no. no.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard a death eater say.

"I-I don't know." Narcissa said.

I curled into a ball and began crying and screaming from the pain. It finally stop and I was panting trying to catch my breath.

"How interesting." Bellatrix walk over to me. "It was your bother wasn't it?"

I just look at her, the pain was excruciating.

"Failed to mention that haven't we?" her husband stood beside her and walk over to kneel down. "If we kill the boy, she dies alongside with him. A price to pay for any magic."

"Raise the reward." Bellatrix said smiling wickely. "And find the boy, we shall reunite the two. We must tell the dark lord at once."

"No..."

"Take her away."

"No. No. No! No!"

Peter pick me up to make me stand on my efet as he dragged me back downstairs. He threw me on the ground and I began crying. No. harry...

I got on my feet and tried to open the doors but I couldn't. I leaned against the wall and slid down just crying. Carefully I reach into my pocket and pulled out a small vile and drank it. I threw the empty vile into the fire and felt myself going to sleep.

I woke up and we were back on pivet drive, number four.

Harry was looking around and I stood there behind him. "Harry."

He turned and saw me. "Davina!"

We ran towards each other and hugged each other but we didn't feel anything. Harry step back confused. "Wait I don't understand."