Chapter Two - Have Some Dignity

You could feel the blush explode across your cheeks; at this point you were bound to be the color of a ripe tomato. Or at least any shade of crimson fruit that you could possibly think of. Yeah, that was you right now with cheeks blazing a deathly fury.

Yelping and covering your face, you managed to receive a scoff in reply from the corner of the room where Min Yoongi stood.

The silver haired male seeming to be very uninterested, or just plain bored. His voice letting off hints of laced undertone that he was utterly annoyed when his detached voice spoke up once more.

“Don’t flatter yourself, it’s not like you’re the first female body we’ve seen.”

“I think she’s cute,” a new voice challenged Yoongi, catching you off guard. 

Resulting in you taking a peek through your fingers at just the right moment to witness the puppy-eyed male get the back of his head smacked by Jimin.

“Calm yourself, Jungkook, you’re young and full of hormones. You’re going to have to keep the most restraint.”

Namjoon’s command rang out in the room causing the youngest male to nod and take a full step back from the bed, earning a reassuring pat on the shoulder from Jin.

For some reason it heavily tugged at your heartstrings when he stepped away.

Jimin and that particular one so far have been the nicest so when be moved it felt like a safety blanket pulled back leaving you vulnerable and exposed.

“So did you tell her?” This time, the one who has the type of perfect face supermodel’s would kill for spoke up expectantly.

He glanced at Joon with eager eyes who only shook his head in a silent response.

“Why don’t you go ahead and show her instead, Taehyung.”

This brightened the once gloomy expression on the boy’s face, making him beam an adorable boxy smile before quickly reaching over his shoulder to grab the back of his shirt and jacket with a fistful grasp of fabric. Pulling them both up and off his body in one swift, fluid motion at the same time.

His silky blue tresses ruffling as the clothing articles extended past his head, and landed on the wooden floor at his bare feet in a slumped pile.

“Yah! Why are you getting naked?!” You protested when he started to unbuckle his Gucci belt, quickly averting your eyes from his exposed body.

He paused but only momentarily to look at you when you screamed before jerking the leather from his denim loops, pants loudly objecting to the sudden, vigorous yank.

“I knew it! You kidnapped me to be your sex slave! Come near me and I swear I will bite off your dic—“

The room exploded in laughter, Tae’s face darkening as his eyes narrowed with a sultry gaze. Fingers pushing away the bangs that had fallen in his face as he stood there challenging you.

“We’re not going to jump you right now, hahahaha,” Jin said through his windshield laughter, and smacking Jimin's arm for some reason as he cackles making the blonde hiss in pain. 

Rubbing the spot then pouting afterwards as Jin is still laughing obliviously. 

All the while Taehyung stood unnerved, simply lifting a brow before smirking sinfully and tilting chin down ever so slightly. 

His voice low and erotic in his reply as he never breaks eye contact with you after you stupidly glance back, even though you told yourself you wouldn't look anymore.