7

Recap - gideon made a deal with Bill so Mable will love him and Dipper found an expensive journal. (In all honesty the recaps I will occasionally put up are for me)

Dippers p.o.v.

Huh I'm going to take this book out it feels like it's mine or at least used to be? I don't know but I'm taking this. As I headed to the front of the library I saw a blond girl my age getting hit on bye that dirtbag librarian, and might I say she looked so uncomfortable so I stepped in, obviously! "Hey man that's my friend your harassing there!" I said. He replied with "so what's it to you." "She's my friend, that's what it is." I said in a cold tone. "Fine, bitch." He whispered the last part in a quiet voice. "Thank you, now I need to sign out this book." I said happily, ignoring his last comment. "Keep The Fucking Thing You Fucking Bitch!" He pretty much yelled at me. So I left, sigh I really didn't want to deal with this crap today. but hay oh well.
After I left the library I saw the girl I helped out waiting out side. So I asked her "hey you ok, you seemed really uncomfortable in there?" "Ya I'm doing better, thank you. My name's pacifica, do you want to hang out like friends maybe?" She asked softly. "Sure, I don't see why not." I answered. "Awesome!" She said happily.

BILLS pov

I'll give gideon what he wants, but not the way he wants it. Hahahahahhaahah   I will make Mable love him like a friend just to mess with the dummy! Sigh the joy of ruining people with the little things. Anyways not the point I need to talk with Pinetree it's clear that he's part of my zodiac. I need to know how the kid brought me back, not to mention that I need to know if my meatsack form is good looking! Hmmmmm how to speak with him though? He is usually in that good for nothing shack reading, and he barely sleeps! Also why am I concerned, I think that's the emotion I'm feeling. Gross feelings, bleh. NOT THE POINT CIPHER, jeez I can never keep my self on track without yelling! The perks of insanity. Wait why did I go insane in the first place, When did I go insane in the first place? Oh my Satan I can't remember why am I only thinking this now? IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT BOY! HOW, HOW HOW HOW HOW?

Bill having a memory crisis. It's funny because he's supposed to be all knowing yet he doesn't know.