Chapter 2

"Makucha!" Kion exclaimed narrowing his eyes as he spotted the leopard. Makucha laughed, "Hello Kion." He said gleefully. "Get out Makucha," Kion said, letting out a small growl. "You're not welcome here." he continued. Makucha's gleeful look changed into an evil look. "Make me." Kion lept forward and pounced onto Makucha. 

Kion's Night Pride and Makucha's team soon went into an epic battle, with Kion against Makucha and Kion's Team Vs Makucha's. 

(OKAY DONT BLAME ME I AM NOT GOOD AT WRITING FIGHTS! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR ANIMALS!!!)

Kion's paw hit Makucha right in the face. Makucha backed up a bit and shook his head a few times. He snarled then charged straight in. Kion quickly ducked and punched Makucha again. Kion looked at the rest of his team and saw that they were getting a bit tired. "I think they'll need more training" Kion thought and frowned. He looked just in time to see Makucha's paw coming straight for him and his eye'd widen in surprise, but he quickly dodged. "Time to end this"  He thought. "Night Pride! Regroup" Kion yelled. The rest of his team nodded and quickly ran behind him. Kion then narrowed his amber eyes and roared. Makucha and his team realised what was happening and backed away, but they were too late. Kion's powerful roar swept Makucha and his team right out of The Land.

As soon as they were gone, The Night Pride (except Kion) all collapsed, gasping for air. "Kion*gasp* how are you *gasp* able to *gasp* still stand? *gasp*" Bunga said, noticing that his teammate was still standing and not out of breath. "Uhh, practice, duh!" Kion replied with a slight smirk as he continued, "Which I think we'll need to do now," The rest of the Night  Pride groaned. "After we have a break!" Kion laughed. "I'm not that mean!" Kion continued, looking down to face his friends, who were lying on the floor. "Well, you used to be." Bunga said. The rest of the Night Pride looked at him, then at Kion, who looked away. "Bunga!" Fuli yelled at him. Bunga turned to face her (Fuli) "Why would you say that?! You know it was the scar that Scar gave him! It wasn't Kion's fault!" Fuli continued, glaring at Bunga. The Rest of the Night Pride remained silent. "Well, it kinda is." came a voice. The Night Pride looked up. Fuli was the first to answer. "Kion, how could you say that, we all know it wasn't your fault." she said softly. "No, it was totally my fault. I should have known to keep my guard up, but I didn't, and I hurt so many people. I honestly don't understand how you guys are still my friends, I'm a horrible person, and friend." Kion said, then he turned and walked away, back into the Land. "Kion!" Fuli called, but Kion didn't stop.

"Bunga!" Fuli yelled, not looking at Bunga, she kept looking at the directing Kion walked off. She then got up. "This is all your fault!" she continued. "I'm sorry...." Bunga said softly and stood up. Fuli then turned and looked at him, his face was filled with sadness and guilt. "I shouldn't have said that, Kion was already struggling, and I just made it a whole lot worse." Bunga's words, made Fuli's own anger soften. "Bunga..."

"We better go find Kion." Beshte said, standing up. The rest of The Night Pride nodded. Soon they all headed the direction Kion walked off in.

OK! This was a really short chapter I know but I was really busy and I couldn't get the fight scene right (it doesn't even look right now!) anyways, DRAMA!!! yeah, so I hope you enjoyed and I hope this wasn't cringy but, more soon! Comment down what you think and what you would like in the story and I'll see if I can put it in! I'll consider every option! (unless it just doesn't fit with the plot line) I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading!

-Meloetta