Six

When Bianca reached inside Alessandro's room, she did not find Darren. That was something unusual. He would never leave Alessandro alone. Either it was Bianca or Darren next him so not finding Darren in the room amused her.

Setting her shaving materials aside she took the razor and marched towards Alessandro to give him a shave. As she neared him with a razor she was welcomed with angry-looking eyes and that too of Alessandro himself.

"You..." Bianca whispered.

"Thought you could kill me easily?" Alessandro asked harshly arising confusion on Bianca's face.

"How could you think you could kill me easily? And razor? Seriously? Did not find any other weapon to bring? Who sent you here? Who?" Alessandro yelled her.

"Listen..."

"No you better listen just so that I threw you out and showed you your place does not mean you have to take revenge on me. Not even I am this cruel and ruthless." Alessandro gritted his teeth.

"You are mis-"

"Get lost. Get lost before I lose my mind and chock you right here just get lost I don't want to see your face." Alessandro screamed.

"I-"

"OUT" This was the last thing Alessandro shouted and Bianca ran out of the room wiping her tears but bumped with Darren.

Darren had his hands clenched. He knew what might have happened. He had informed Alessandro his life was in danger and stay alert but not after Bianca.

"That son of a bitch." Darren gritted his teeth but Bianca shook her head.

"Don't stress him now, his brain needs to function properly," Bianca argued.

"But he.."

"He does not need to know about me and you don't have to clarify," Bianca assured Darren.

"I'll take the leave." Darren nodded.

*******

From the time Alessandro woke up he came to know he was bedridden for four months and his empire was no longer his. He was buried six feet down according to the media and he was nothing but helpless to core.

How could he sleep so long? How could he rest while his hard work and dreams were snatched by others? How could his own brain betray him? He was feeling angry, betrayed and defeated. Even his own friend Darren was giving cold shoulder to him and he had no idea what had gone wrong?

He just woke up three days ago. He was reincarnated and given a second life to conquer the world but what could he do when his one and only friend had shown his back to him.

"Darren I apologize for whatever mistake I have done just talk to me, dude. You know you are the only one I have at this moment." Alessandro tried to convince Darren for the nth time.

"Don't apologize to me, I am not the rightful person of your sorry ass," Darren replied bitterly.

"What do you mean Darren?" Alessandro asked in confusion.

"I said nothing. I am not your PA anymore and I can't befriend with someone cold as you so please grace my soul and let me go."

"You want to go? Go." Alessandro voiced making Darren speechless and eyes wide.

"I don't want anybody with me. After all I have nothing to offer you. Money? Power? Business? Nothing." Alessandro gritted his teeth.

"You still see low out of everybody Sandro, only lows. Four-month living with her changed nothing inside you. Oh! I am sorry, you were not alive but dead lying on the bed." Darren shouted to Alessandro when being accused of disloyalty when he was nothing but loyal to him and that was what he was being paid with.

Just in time Darren was about to leave Alessandro asked one last question, "Who saved me that day?"

"Your angel."

With that Darren left the room banging the door shut loudly.