••FIVE••

Imogen's POV

*unedited*

I ended up putting show makeup on, and did my hair nicely. This definitely was going to be crazy scary, but Shawn said he would be there with me the whole time. We were going to take out the original version and do a piano version of the song A Little Too Much.
It was the last song in the set list, so that way I had time to calm my nerves down as much as possible. This isn't my first time performing, I was in choir in my high school. Which was specifically for performing and visual arts. But, this was the first time I'm performing in a HUGE arena.
"I would like to invite a friend of mine on stage to sing with me tonight. She's really shy, please give a warm welcome to my friend Imogen!"
The crowed hollered, and I took a deep breath before I went out on stage. I kept my eyes on Shawn so I didn't panic. I held the microphone tightly in my hands and I walked out. Soon enough I was looking out into the crowd. "Everyone, this is Imogen! We are going to be singing A little too much for you guys tonight to wrap up the concert!"
We sat down on the bench in front of the piano. And I gave it my best shot.

"You were amazing! You did so well honey!"
I was shaking from what just happened on stage. I was happy and so terrified, yet so pumped. All at the same time, the rush felt amazing. "Thank you for having me on stage with you. I-I just need a s-second," I walked away from Shawn and everyone else. I made it to his dressing room to calm myself down, I wasn't upset. I was just slightly panicking for some reason. Then the thought of the PAP getting their crazy thoughts out into the world about Shawn and I. And I don't want his managers getting upset with him or anything. So much for keeping me quiet.
I sat on the soft sofa and closed my eyes.
Not long after a soft knock was at the door. "Yeah?"
The door opened and Shawn stepped in. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked. I nodded slightly and gave him a small smile. "Just overthinking and such." He sat next to me, "over thinking about what?" I sighed and leaned back onto the sofa. "I know your manager said to keep me on the down low. And yet here we are, after a concert. After I sang with you on STAGE in front of a bunch of people. And a BUNCH of photographers. I know that the new outlets are going to be all over it. And I just don't want to taint your image or have your managers get mad at you-"
"Hey, slow down. Everything is going to be fine, you're fine. I'm fine, the news outlets can say what they want. They aren't right anyways, as long as you, and I know what's true. Then that's all that matters."
I nodded, "yeah. But what about your-"
"No, no more 'what about'. Let's go back to the hotel, shower and eat yeah? Then in the morning we leave for the last two shows here. Then I think my managers were talking about a small break between the last two here and then the next ones. So that means... we get to hang out more."
I got all warm inside, "you want to hang out with me in your break? But during a break you're supposed to.. ya know. Relax, mentally relax and recover. And all that."
He pulled me into his side, "yeah. I can do that with you with me silly." He gave me a bright smile. A smile that I have grown very fond of. Seeing it in photos is totally different than seeing it in person. Specially this close, and his lips... his lips look so-
"Earth to Imogen. Imogen, come in." I snapped out of my little daze. "Yeah? Sorry, I was just thinking."
He hummed, "oh? Was it about your dream?" I thought back to my dream about Shawn.
It was pretty steamy if I say so myself. I felt my cheeks run red. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." He laughed, "you said you would tell me. So, go on. Spill."
I shook my head, "I don't want things to be weird since you know. We just met and all."
He snorted, "we've slept in the same bed, I've seen you in your underwear and a top. Plus I've already kissed those soft lips of yours." His eyes flickered down to my lips and back up to my eyes. Breathe, Imogen breathe.
I looked down at his, they were pink and plump. Very kissable, I mean. I've kissed them before. They were soft, and warm. It was nice, I'd do it again if I had the chance. And it sure looks like I just might.
I looked back up at his eyes, which looked almost hazel in this light. "You and I were in bed..." I watched his facial expressions closely. "And things got, you know, heated between us..." To me this a little more interesting, I mustered up some confidence and slowly and softly ran my finger up his leg towards his upper body. Without breaking eye contact, I told him the rest of my dream.

Shawns lips kissed down my jaw and to my neck. Leaving open mouthed kisses, sucking on my neck here and there. Surly leaving love marks on me. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair. Tugging lightly on it, his name fell from my lips.
"Shawn.."
His body pressed against mine, creating friction for the both of us to find pleasure in. "I need you Imogen, I want you." He drew me in for a long needed kiss. Our tongues danced together, his taking the lead of course. His hands roamed my body, squeezing and rubbing in some places.
"Shawn, I want you. Please, I need you."

"And then you woke me up. So, thanks for that." I said sighing. He laughed, "well I'm sorry. I thought why dream about me. If I'm right here? You can have the real thing. But I guess I'm not good enough." He let go of me and went to get up.
I pouted and got up with him, I jumped at him hugging him from behind. "No! I didn't mean it like that. You are amazing, you're so sweet, and amazing, and nice, and very good looking." I mumbled the last part under my breath. He chuckled, "alright alright. I believe you, now let's go back to the room. I need. Shower, I'm all sweaty." I agreed with him, so we left for the hotel hand in hand like always.

I'm so sorry! I meant to update but with this switch onto online schooling it's been hectic. But here you go! I love you guys. Vote comment and share!❤️