Episode one: Hyde

Lillian watched with pride as she watched the twins performing their magic. They were already so strong on such a young age, and especially considering how soon they had grown up because of their grandfather. 

''It's magnificent, they're even more powerful than I was at their age.'' She stopped her sentence to look at the twins again, who were now throwing a golden globe between them. ''Makes me wonder if Gold had anything to do with it.''

Peter pushed his arm around her waist and kissed the side of her head. ''Don't worry about it love, they have two powerful parents, it's in their blood.'' Lillian gave a small nod, sighting before they suddenly had to hold onto each other. The ground began to shake and the twins dropped the golden globe, turning to their parents. 

''What was that?''

''That's what I'd like to know too.''

Running behind the others, Lillian was looming up to the sky, Henry by her side as he held her hand. 

''What in the hell is that?'' 

''It's a dirigible from The Land of Untold Stories.'' Jekyll and Lillian enchanted looks, being the only two people in the town who knew more about the land. 

''What's it doing in our town?''

''I believe you mean my town.'' Eyes turned to Hyde, Luna and Liam stepping behind their parents as they saw the look on Lillian's face. 

''This is not your town.''

''Oh, tell that to the Dark One. He gave it to me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must prepare for my friends' arrival.''

''Regina?'' 

''Emma. My evil half is gone. I don't know how strong I am.''

''Evil did not make you strong. Let's do this.''  She broke the whisper as all three of them got ready. ''Hey! Muttonchops!'' Both of them shot their hands up, showing a flash of white and red magic going to Hyde, but not having any affect at all.

''A word of advice -- do be careful. Nothing more dangerous than an untold story and the people who don't want them told.'' He than turned to Lillian, who was standing close to Peter. She saw his eyes flash to her and she took on a defensive stand. 

''Lilith, so great to see you again. Why not step away from pretty boy and come a bit closer.'' Peter looked at Lillian while the twins both held their hands ready for something to happen. She gave the slightest nod and walked forward. 

''What is it you want Hyde?''

''Oh, I just wanted to give you a taste of what might happen to you.'' His hands shot up and he sent Lillian far back, landing her back into a rock. She fell onto her knees and hands as she watched him. She was breathing heavily, shaking as Peter was holding onto her. Lillian watched as the ship was going down, just as a single tear was going down her cheek.

''Nobody in here.''

''Where the hell is everyone?''

''Somewhere out in the forest. It's hard to tell exactly how many people there are, but look. From the spacing of their steps, they were running. Now they're out there, scattered. What does Hyde want with them''

''It's hard to tell.'' Lillian said, turning to Jekyll who sighed.

''Depending on who he brought with him, these stories playing out could create chaos. -- But all may not be lost. You recall the orderly's baton we used to subdue Hyde in our realm? Well, that same technology made the dirigible. With the wreckage, I may be able to scavenge what I need to make a weapon that could work on him. It's the only thing I've ever seen that can bring him down.'' 

''Well'' David sighed as he said so ''let's get salvaging.''

''Hey, Emma, you okay?'' Lillian turned her head to Emma, who's hand was shaking while she was trying to hold it in her other hand.

''Luv? What happened?''

''Nothing. Come on. Let's keep going.''

Lillian met up with the Charmings later on the day. They got Hyde with a device that Jekyll had made. Peter and Baelfire were taking care of the twins so Lily could help them.

''Okay, keep looking.'' David hung his phone up, looking over to Lillian, helping her pass over a log that had fallen from a tree. ''That was Emma and Hook. No sign of Hyde or Hyde's friends on the North Side.''

''It's getting dark. It's not going to get any easier to find them now.'' She held onto his hand as she passed over another tree, helping to keep her footing on the moody path. 

''Wait, wait, wait.'' Lily chuckled and threw a rock in one spot, letting a net go up in the air, she shook her head and smiled. ''Amateurs.'' She kneeled next to the trap. After studying the trap for a second, she frowned and got up.'' They were in a hurry.''

''They're hiding because they're scared. They don't know they can trust us.'' Snow raised her voice in a loud yell. ''Hello?! My name is Snow White. You can trust me. Hyde is locked up. He can't hurt you. The people in our town want to help.''

''Snow. Look.'' Lily and David nodded to the fire coming out of the woods, it reminded Lily of herself and the lost boys. 

''There's a place called Granny's that'll give you food, people who can arrange for shelter. -- We'll be there whenever you're ready.'' David pulled on her arm, not fully happy with the fire in the woods. Lillian walked away last, glancing back at the villagers. 

Lillian closed the door of the house behind her, smiling at Peter who was sitting on the couch, both of the twins' heads on his lap, snoring softly as he read a book. She whistled softly, pulling his attention away from the book. 

''Hey, how did it go?'' 

''We found his friends, they were holding torches in the woods, much like we did on Neverland.'' She looked at the twins and smiled again. ''Looks like it went well in here too.'' 

Peter chuckled and waved his hand through Luna's slightly curly hair. ''Yeah, they are pretty heavy sleepers actually, so much unlike when they were babies.''  

Lillian smiled and kneeled next to Liam, waving her hand over his cheek. ''We should get them in bed, it's getting late and they both need to sleep in their bed.'' She smiled ans shook her head. ''And so do we.'' She put her arm under his knees and his back and lifted him up, careful not to wake him up. 

Peter did the same for Luna before they rucked them into their beds. They stayed in the doorway for a few moments, looking at their children. 

''We're lucky to have them. They are so unlike us at that age.'' Lillian chuckled and laid her head against Peter's chest. 

''I think other people are the lucky one's that they didn't turn out like we did. With the power they hold, I don't want to picture them as a villain. They would actually win as a villain.'' Lillian chuckled and nodded her head before turning on her heel, putting her arms over his shoulders and kissing him, allowing him to pull her up by her waist, leaving the bedroom.