Part 14

Scott's Point Of  View.

Something was going on, and my gut was telling me it was bad, really really bad.

But what?. Groans made me stop thinking and I turn to look at Stiles shaking really bad, my poor bestfriend, got skinnier, pale and dark circles around his eyes.

He was sweating really bad and continue groaning.

''Where's Der,r,r,r,ek?''. He stutter really bad and I almost lost it, I was goddamn wolf for fucks sake and I want to cry because Stiles is in pain?. What the hell is wrong with me?, I'm suppost to be strong and here Iam almost in tears at the sight in front of me.

''Why didn't you tell me?''. I whisper and he stiffen a bit making the shakes stop.

''As if you would've listen''. He snorts and says that, making me feel guilty.

''I would've try to help you''. I mumble and wince at the glared he threw my way.

''When?, when do you have time to help huh?, your always in between Allison's legs sniffing away''. He sneered and than shut his eyes to groan.

''Im sorry''. I mumble feeling like the worst person ever.

''Whatever Scott and where the hell is Derek?''. He open his eyes only to stare at me waiting for my reply.

''Him and Derek left a while ago, Im not sure for what, Im a bit worried''. I scratch the back of my neck while biting my bottom lip.

Stiles stare at me, it seemed like an eternity when we broke eye contact.

He sighs and shut his eyes as if to relax or let the pain pass.

''Scott, Derek told me that when both people that are mates are wolves, they can sense each other if you concentrate''. He tells me and I frowned.

He rolls his eyes and sighs in frustration this time.

''Dude, close your eyes and think about Peter, you be able to sense him and know if he's in any danger, not exactly where he is but we can always track them if their in trouble''. He explains and Im about to ask how can we track them and he cuts me off.

''I put a gps tracker in Derek's phone and I told him to always keep it on and on vibrate, him being a wolf dont need the ringer, now concentrate, think of the happy times you had or wish to have with Peter''. He drawls and I scrunch up my nose, I sigh and close my eyes thinking about Peter's eyes, about how good his lips felt on mine.

Than I felt it, an electric shock running through my body and causing me to scream, but it wasn't my scream, It was Peter's as I tried to stop it, my hands couldn't move and I couldn't shift.

Than the electric shocks went on again and I heard a laugh.

''Ahhhhhhh''. When I open my eyes, I was on the floor with tears in my eyes.

Stiles was putting his coat on in a hurry.

''Come on, I already pull his cell's gps and I know where they are''. Stiles spoke in a hurry and all I could do was nod.

If it was painful for me than it was probably worst for Peter and Derek.

That laugh sounded familiar, where have I heard it before?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

''You're kidding?, please tell me you're kidding''. I ask pleading and praying he was wrong.

We were standing in front of The Argent's home, Stiles scoff at my words and proceed to break in.

I followed him in and everything was dark, I look around seeing with my wolf vision I spotted broken lamps, pictures and a body laying in the middle of the whole mess.