Chapter 10

After an hour Manik and Nandini returned home. By now half of the decorations were done.

Manik came to know about the lamp's incident and Cabir had a hard time controlling him.

In this Nandini again got to witness Manik's angry side. When Manik walked in their room in full anger she was literally in tears. She didn't wanted to go in their room but she had no other choice.

With slow steps she entered inside and saw his blazer on the bed. She was sitting on the couch with his head thrown back. Anger was clearly evident on his face.

Hearing her bangles sound he opened his eyes and looked at her. He noticed her teary eyes and realized it is because of his anger. Closing his eyes he tried to calm himself but when he couldn't, he stood up and in a reflex she took a step back still staring on the floor.

He felt bad and entered in the washroom to take a soothing bath to cool down his anger.

However Nandini relaxed seeing him entering inside the washroom but next moment she was again shocked as he called her name loudly.

Manik: Nandini! (not getting any reply) Nandini! (loudly) Nandini!

Nandini: (stammering) J...Ji!

Manik: Kapde nikal doh!

She nodded frankly even though he couldn't see her. She took out his clothes while he sighed again not getting any reply from her.

Coming out, he saw his clothes kept neatly on the bed and she was not in the room. He looked towards the balcony and he could hear faint sobbing sounds.

Rubbing his thumb and index finger on his forehead he took slow steps and reached there.

He saw her sitting on the swing sobbing and instead of getting angry he smiled seeing her baby face.

Manik: Nandini?

Nandini was starled and she stood up in a reflex. He stared at her as she tried to stop her sobs. Shaking his head in disbelief he walked ahead and pulled her in his embrace.

Manik: (patting her head) You don't need to get scare of me, Nandini.

Nandini: I...act..ually

Manik: sshh..it is okay.

Manik broke the hug and cupped her cheeks.

Manik: My anger is something really dangerous but always remember I won't ever hurt you in my anger.

Nandini: (cutely) Promise?

Manik: (smile) Promise.

Manik wiped her tears with his fingers. In this they didn't realized Nandini managed to calm down his anger in seconds.

However, the time passed fastly and it was night time.

Nandini was getting ready with the help of Mukti. She was wearing Manik's gifted earings.

Nandini: Am I looking bad?

Mukti: No Bhabhi...you are looking so pretty and I have heard Manik bhai choosed your outfit himself.

Nandini blushed making Mukti laugh out loud.

Nandini: Leave it. Lets go down.

Mukti: (dramatic face) Bhabhi! This is your reception. You and bhai have to make grand entry!

Nandini made a bad face hearing her dramatic tone but than nodded.

Soon the door brust open and Manik walked inside with his mobile in his hand.