Chapter 50

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

"Well...well...well, I've been waiting for this to happen", A masculine voice says.

My eyes ping open jumping off Ace, my heart pounding with adrenaline that we've been caught by someone. I'm glad I never took my dress off, my body would've been exposed and I think I'd curl up into a ball and die. My dress falls over my legs covering me up. I'm well aware my panties are ripped but are still there clinging around my lower waist. Ace jumps up to his feet pulling his jeans up along with his boxers, he turns around and freezes.

"Bra-Bradley", He stutters in confusion. He turns to me behind him with wide eyes and his mouth hanging open in shock.

"I'm home bro!", Brad enthuses flashing a smile.

Brad has casual clothes on, blue jeans with a navy blue t-shirt and black Nike sneakers. His face is slightly beaten up, he has stitches over his right eyebrow and his cheek, he has a huge faint bruising going across his left eye which reaches the bridge of his nose. His lips have slight discolouration, It's clear that they've been dry from being in the sun to long. He has a dark beard and moustache hugging around his chin and below his cheekbones. He looks rough.

Ace dashes around the couch latching his body around Brads. Ace's arms wrap around Brads neck holding his tightly, Brad was taken back but responds quickly smiling before wrapping his arms around his brothers waist tightly. "I missed you, bro", Ace pats Brads back still holding him in his embrace.

"I miss you too, buddy", He pats his back in return.

I feel awkward, I'm obviously so glad Bradley is home but he just caught us having sex which means another person knows about us. We need to be careful, if Ash found us we would probably die, Ace more than me. They pull away from the hug before the both of them turn to me, I sway from side to side with my arms behind my back.

"Camila, you look different", Brad winks. The last time I seen him I had long brown hair and he was constantly hitting on me in front of Ace, he said 'I've been waiting for this to happen' what is that suppose to mean?

"Brad, welcome home", I smile nervously.

"Thanks", He smirks, "What an amazing welcome, walking in on your little bro fucking his best friends little sister", He sarcastically says. I feel like sinking into the ground. I look down at my feet with embarrassment eating away at me.

Ace chuckles scratching the back of his neck nervously, "Don't tell anyone", he tells.

"Who would I tell?", He laughs and Ace shrugs with a light chuckle, "Anyway, where is Ma?"