Chapter 2:

Kahron in MM

*********

Morgan

"Stop." I said laughing as Kahron sat on the tub poking my ass as I washed my face.

"I ain't even doing anything." He said rubbing his hand up the back of my thigh grabbing on to my ass.

"You act like an annoying boyfriend without being a boyfriend." I laughed moving his hand only for him to place it right back.

"Shit I can be one tho." He mumbled before he answered his ringing phone.

I acted like I didn't hear him. I did not feel like going there with him right now.

"Come with me somewhere real quick then I'll take ya greedy ass to get something to eat."

"Go with you where? You know I don't like to do business with you." I said.

I don't want no parts of the shit that he does in these streets. My brother kept me far away from the streets when he was out doing his thing. That's what I am use to and would not want it to be any other way.

"I'm just going to pick up some money. It won't even take five minutes."

"Okay. Can we eat at the diner?" I said standing to wrap my arms around his neck and he placed his strong arms around my waist. I stared up at his caramel skin face, he too fine for his own good

"You addicted to that damn place." He chuckled as I pecked his lips.

"I just love breakfast food." I said against his mouth.

I squealed as he lifted me up by my ass. Sucking my bottom lip into his mouth before easing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned into the kiss.

"That moaning shit will get you fucked right against that sink and you know it. She wet, huh?" My light skin face heated. I hate that he can make me do that.

He chuckled. "Don't take forever Mo." He said slapping my ass putting me down.

"Asshole!" I hollered after him. "Just gonna get me worked up then just walk the fuck away." I mumbled turning the shower on.

"You gonna count this shit for me?" Kahron asks as we pull up to his house to drop half his money off.

"I thought you make them count it in front of you." I asked.

"I do. I just wanted to see if you pay my ass any mind."

"Ha ha ha." I deadpanned.

"What's up Ron?" Q says dapping Kahron up. "Lil sis." He said to me as I waved.

"You mean as fuck." Eric says since my face was probably blank. I peeped him looking between me and Kahron.

"I'm really not tho." I said.

"Y'all fuckin." He said as more of a statement than a question.

I elbowed Kahron as he was about to open his mouth. He looked down at me chuckling. He won't deny shit, and all I need for it to get back to my brother that his baby sister is fuckin.

"We're not. That's the homie."

"Right." He said obviously not believing me and I couldn't give two shits.

I cringe watching Q look between me and Kahron with his eyes scrunched up.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shook his head still staring between us.

"Whatever." I pushed his shoulder walking past them with Kahron behind me.

"I know you been getting my texts you can't hit me back? You too good for me, huh?" Eric asks stopping me. I just stare at him before continuing on.

I looked over at Kahron who was already looking at me. He had an unreadable expression on his face, but didn't say anything just shook his head.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing at all Mo."