Chapter 3:

Morgan

"You still a virgin?" My brother asked right off the back after we sat down causing my eyes to go wide.

"Random much?" I ask.

"When I got locked up five years ago, you was 17 and still a virgin, you still one? When I would ask you back then you wouldn't hesitate to answer me. I mean you 22, you grown."

"Matter fact, you been kicking it with anybody lately?" My brother asked as I sat across from him. I rolled my eyes as he fed around the bush. It's either he is too damn blunt or bullshits to see if I'ma lie.

"Stop bullshitting Lamar." I said calling him by his middle name.

He leaned back lifting an eyebrow at me.

"I ain't coo with you fuckin no nigga casually. You too good for that."

I mimicked his movement. "Now who told you that?" I asked already knowing.

"Don't worry about that."

"I don't appreciate ya lil homies so called watching me and running every damn thing they think they know about me back to you."

"They ain't watching you. They looking out for you."

"A'ight whatever Mogul." I was ready to get out of here now. This is the shit that pisses me off about him. Even from inside of here he's still very much over protective and always have a say in my life. I don't hate it tho, because out of the 22 years I have been on this earth he has never steered me wrong.

After talking for awhile longer he stood up pulling me into a hug as the the guard called for the two minute warning.

"You my lil sis and I love you. I'ma always be looking out. Even from inside this damn jail."

"I know. I love you too."

"Aye, and have that nigga Kahron at my next visit." I stopped turning back towards him. "I know everything Morgz."

"No." I said.

"No?"

"No. He will not be at none of ya visits, I won't tell him."

He chuckled. "I'll get word to him myself. The Ron I heard about ain't no bitch, so he'll show up."

I sighed watching him be taken away knowing he meant what he said.

"You fuckin my man?" A girl walked up to me with a baby on her hip as I walked out of the grocery store.

"Who's your man?" I asked.

"Eric." I rolled my eyes. I honestly became a little panicky thinking she was gonna say Kahron.

"Nah. You're the best friend that's the babymama right?"

"Eric is always gonna be mine at the end of the day."

"Coo. Tell the nigga to stop hittin my line then." I said before continuing to my car.

I called Eric's number as soon as I got into my car.

"Wow, and what did I do to earn a call from Mrs. too good." He said as soon as he answered the phone.

"Don't call me that." I said right away. "I just want for you to keep ya baby mama at bay."

He was quiet for a while. "What?"

"She told me to stay away from her man. When I ain't even near you."

"You sure you talking about the right person because that don't sound like something Unique would say. Our relationship ain't even like that."

"She's Unique alright. Had the baby on her hip and all. Just keep ya best friend, fuck buddy-"

"She's not my fuck buddy." He cut me off.

"Whatever. Just keep her under control."

"Let me take you out somewhere." He says changing the subject.

"Bye Eric." I said.

"As friends. Actually get to know a nigga and not just go by what you heard of me."

It was my turn to be quiet for a second before finally speaking up. "I'll think about it."

"I'll take that."