Not just you and me

Holding the knob turned, so the door wouldn’t click behind me, I quietly hopped down the front steps of my porch and ran to his car, which was sitting around the corner. Pulling the black handle, I yanked the passenger side door open and jumped into the seat, immediately locking my lips onto his.

            “Where are we going?” I asked, a smile erupting on my face as his dimples came into view.

            “My house.”

            “But it’s Monday night, what about your parents?”

            “They’re away on a business trip. Now,” he pressed another kiss to my lips, “just shhh and let’s go.”

*          *          *

            His Range Rover pulled gently into the garage when we arrived at his house. Grabbing me by the wrist, he dragged me through the side door and pulled me into a kiss in the hallway. My back pressed against the wall, Harry’s body weight pushing against me as our lips moved with one another. I shifted my hips up to meet Harry’s, his hardness pushing on my thigh. Separating our mouths, Harry’s hand was once again clasped around my wrist, dragging me up the stairs to his room. The only light came from his open curtains, allowing the moon to illuminate the area. Backing into the room, I pulled on the collar of his simple white shirt, bringing him with me until the backs of my knees hit his mattress. I fell back onto it. Not releasing his shirt from my grasp, Harry’s body fell softly over my own, all of his weight resting on his forearms. I lifted my head slightly and initiated another kiss. His tongue ran lightly along my lower lip causing me to part my mouth, allowing him entrance. I kissed him back passionately as he rolled us over onto the pillows. Never detaching my mouth from his, my hands wandered down his torso and found the button on his dark skinny jeans. Carefully undoing it, I pulled the zipper down and ran my fingers along the inside of the hem, tugging them down. Harry lifted his hips, aiding me. Once off, Harry sat us up and rubbed his hands up and down my arms.

            “I want you” was all he said before he began to kiss down my jaw and suck on my collarbone, breaking the skin as his hands massaged my breasts through my shirt.

            “Take it off, please.” Now, Harry’s hand traced along my stomach before pulling at the light material and lifting it up over my head, breaking the contact of his mouth on my skin. Once my shirt met his jeans on the floor, I felt Harry’s hands reach around my back and unclip my bra. Allowing it to fall from my arms, my nipples hardened when the cold air enveloped them. It hit the bed and Harry’s mouth was on my chest, sucking on one and lightly fondling other. I threw my head back in pleasure as he worked on my breasts.

            “Your,” he bit down gently, “turn,” I breathed. He sat up and stripped himself of the only material separating our bare chests. I laid him back down, leaving a wet trail of kisses down his partially defined stomach. Kissing once on the outside of his briefs, I rub his length once through the fabric, his groans only encouraging my actions. My hand slipped into his briefs and pulled them down past his thighs, allowing his length to pop up against his waist. Pushing my hands on either side of his hips, I lowered my head and ran my tongue along his cock from base to tip. Low groans fell from his mouth as I came up on my knees and took his length in my hand. With a firm grasp, I worked him slowly; able to feel every single time he shuddered at my touch.

            “P…please,” he begged. Knowing what he wanted, I bowed my head and took him in my mouth causing him to shake at the feeling of my moist lips on his lip. I ran my tongue along his slit. Taking in as much as I could, I gagged slightly. A small pop resonated when I pulled off of him. Harry propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me as I continued to move my hand up and down his shaft at a quicker pace.