𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

"You wanna learn how ta' roll or you just wanna smoke?" I asked Sadiya as she sat cross legged on my bed, Rico sat at the couch in the corner of the room while Maisyn and Shah sat cuddled up on the couch

"You wanna learn how ta' roll or you just wanna smoke?" I asked Sadiya as she sat cross legged on my bed, Rico sat at the couch in the corner of the room while Maisyn and Shah sat cuddled up on the couch. Babygirl and Kash was down at the pool, they'd be up here eventually too.

After we finished the drop, it was only 1 in the afternoon, and Shah still wanted to go out, so I wanted to smoke her out before we all went to the club.

"Um...I'll just smoke, I don't wanna mess ya'll shit up," she replied and I nodded. Rico usually rolls up so she started doin that.

"Why you look so scared?" I asked, trying not to laugh at her.

"Cuz' I am," she pouted. "I ain't never do this before, I'm gon' choke and ya'll gon laugh," she groaned, throwing her head back, making everybody laugh anyway. "See! Ya'll just gon make fun of me,"

"We not," I chuckled. "You gon' be aight, Dia," I said to her, and she nodded slightly. She picked her phone up off the bed, while Rico was rolling up, taking a sip of her water.

She really did her shit earlier. I was proud of shorty, she been doing good since we started but she was by herself today. Plus, the way she broke down earlier had me thinking she'd be off all day, but she proved my ass wrong.

Last night, that shit she told me had me sick to my fuckin' stomach. I ain't respect nobody that ain't do right by they own folks, moms, wife, kids, whatever. You can't take care of yo' responsibilities you ain't shit.

But her dad was sick in the fuckin head. No way you could not only hit on yo' wife but burn her to death? And them kids? Why would anyone want they loved ones to suffer through some shit like that? I honestly felt for Sadiya, she had to witness that shit and know her dad was out there still, even though his ass locked up and ain't never getting out, knowing you can't get yo mama and siblings back and he gets to live must hurt.

She carried the shit too well, I wouldn't have ever known she was hurting so deep till last night. That's why I make it my business not to judge a soul, you'on never know what the next man going through.

In another minute, Rico finished rolling I think three, and I took one from her for Sadiya.

"Aight you ready? You get ta' go first, since it's yo first time. Here," I handed the blunt to her, holding the lighter.

"That's my lighter too, don't lose my shit," Syn pointed out. I nodded, still watching her. She brought it up to her lips, and I moved over closer to her, lighting it for her.

"Go 'head, inhale," I told her. She kept her eyes on me, pulling from it a little bit. I could tell she was trying not to cough, and I smirked. She must have seen me smoke one too many times, or seen somebody, because she held the smoke in her mouth for a few seconds before blowing it through her mouth.

"Ooh shit," she coughed a bit, waving the smoke from her face. "Here, I need to breath, damn," she hurriedly handed it back to me and I took it, officially starting the rotation.