*Doesn't Know What To Name This Part*

BEN's P.O.V

I put a pillow under Toby's head, and pulled the blanket over him. I lay next to him, awkward silence. "Ben, wh-" I cut Toby off, "I'm sorry, I-" I didn't finish my sentence. We stood there, staring at each other for what seemed forever. He chuckled, "If you wanted to lay next to me, you could've just asked me." I huffed at his response, "Pff! You wish!" I tried convincing him into thinking I didn't want to. He smiled and sat up, "If you say so, Ben!"  He ruffles my hair and smiles one last time before turning off the light and laying back down. I felt so nervous and weird being next to him like this. It's nerve wrecking..I stared at him in the dark for a couple minutes before dozing off into sleep. I felt poking on my cheek. I was half asleep and I wanted to stay asleep. Someone lifted me up, and tried sitting me down. The light was annoying me, and I opened my eyes. I found myself in Toby's room, and panicked a bit before remembering last night. I looked at him, smiling from ear to ear. "Morning, Benny!" He greeted me as he got up.

Toby's P.O.V

I woke up to Ben laying next to me. I chuckled to myself as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes and stretched for a bit. I turned to where Ben was sleeping and I began poking him, trying to wake him up. He turned the other way, and I paused for him to finish before starting again. I gave up on that and picked him up, and sat him down.

[Sorry for the extremely short part. It's getting late where I am. I'll have a longer one published tomorrow!]