Chapter 25: {Risk}

|Focus on your goal. Don't look in any direction but ahead.|

Colton's pov:

I woke up early since I had bad back pain. I opened my eyes and looked around. Damn, I fell asleep on the bean bag again.

I looked at my phone and it was 5:30 am. Damn, I never wake up so early. I looked at the others and my eyes widened. Did I miss something? They were all cuddling like cute couples. What the heck?

Eva and Blake were hugging each other while sleeping, Amy was all over Landon but he didn't seem to mind it. I looked at Nina and Adrian. Adrian pulled Nina closer him, she was using Adrian's bicep as a pillow and Adrian head on right on top of her head.

How did this happen?

However, I quietly stood up and took a picture of them. I was going to use this picture later when they were going to refuse that they didn't do anything last night.

I laid back down and fell asleep again.

Nina's pov:

The sound of the alarm woke me up. I opened my eyes and looked around. I tried to move but I was trapped by Adrian. I looked at him and he was peacefully sleeping.

The alarm went on again and this time, Adrian started to stir. He opened his eyes and adjust them to the light of the room. His eyes found mine and he smiled.

"Good morning." He said smiling.

"Goodmorning," I replied smiling back at him.

"I sleep very well you know?" He said lowly.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I had my teddy bear in my arms all night." He said as he leaned closer to me.

"I didn't brush yet." I pointed out before he kissed me.

"Neither did i." He said and didn't wait for me to talk as he crashed his lips on mine. His hands wandered to my side and it stopped right under my breast.

"When am I going to get a chance to see you in those new pieces of clothes you bought?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I don't know," I replied honestly.

"OK EVERYONE STOPPED BEING LIKE A COUPLE AND WAKE UP. WE HAVE SCHOOL AND GIRLS GO HOME AND GET READY." Colton voice echoes in the room. I sat down and Adrian did the same. Eva and Blake woke up next and their eyes widened when they saw how they were sleeping. Amy and Landon woke up and they didn't seem to mind how they sleep. Amy had a small smile on her lips as she sat down and Landon looked unaffected. It was like Adrian and me.

The girls and I stood up and went to use the washroom first. We didn't have breakfast since we were late for school. Amy droves us home and we got ready at my place.

 Amy droves us home and we got ready at my place

(Nina's outfit⬆️)

-----

It was already lunchtime and the girls and I were in the cafeteria. We were having our lunch while talking about the usual.

"Anyway girls, I have a date with Ian tonight," Eva said and my head snapped toward her.

Fuck! I completely forgot about Ian and I forgot to tell Eva that he was the one who traps the guys.

"Oh my god! Finally. I was waiting for that." Amy squealed.

"I know, he was really shy and hesitant to ask me but I agree. There is no harm to try right." Eva asked and Amy nodded.

"Go for it." Amy encourages her.

Should I tell her? She seems so happy.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Eva pouted looking at me.

"Huh, I am but you are not going to like it," I said and they both looked at me confused.

"Is everything okay?" Amy asked concerned.

"You remember when Colton and the guys were trapped for the drug things right?" I asked and they nodded.

"Yeah, but what does it have to do with Eva's date?" Amy asked.

"And you remember when the unknown guys were following us?" I continued and they nodded again.

"You are making me nervous," Eva admitted and I sighed.

"It was Ian. Apparently, he fights in the same club that we fight and Adrian knows him well. He is not the shy or calm guy that he pretends to be." I said and watched Eva. She let everything sink in and frowned.

"H-how are you sure?" She asked.

"Adrian told me about him when he finds out that we fight at the club," I admitted.

"Damn, I could have sworn that he couldn't even hurt a fly," Amy said and I chuckled.

"I thought that too," I said.

"What do I do now?" Eva asked and we shrugged.

"What do you want to do?" Amy asked.

"I don't want to break his heart. What if it isn't the same Ian that Adrian is talking about? Maybe they are two different people and that Adrian got confused. I know Ian and he is so gentle and so sweet. I can't even imagine him fighting where we fight and if he really does fight over there, then why didn't we see him all the time we went there? There must be an explanation." Eva sighed.

"Maybe you should talk with Adrian and ask him to tell you about him," Amy suggested.

"No, i- I will just go. It's only for tonight. If I suspect anything creepy or suspicious, I will tell him that it won't work out and that we should remains friends." Eva said and I sighed.

"Ok, but please keep your phone with you and if anything happens, just call us or message us," I ordered and she nodded.

"I'll do. I might bring my pocket knife with me for safety measure." She added.

The bell went off and we all stood up. The day went on pretty quick. During the last period, I got a text from Adrian telling me to meet him in the parking lot after school. We were going to his place.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah