Chapter Seven

STAGE FOUR: GAIN RESPECT

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫. Gain respect. That was not too easy. For when making this stage Mollie never considered who she would have to get respect from. Steve and Robin? She is sure they already trusted her. Dustin? He is not even joined high school yet. Carol? That might take a while. Kimberly? Well Mollie's sure that she will probably not see her until the 4th of July.

So, for now gaining respect in her books was some kind of metaphor. Not for anything relevant exactly, there just needs to be some meaning behind this stage.

Mollie was lucky enough to be given the day off from the video store and had hastily made her ways to Scoops Ahoy. Apparently, Dustin had been doing some more spying in broad day light to see what the so-called Russian spies were doing.

Resting in the breakroom, Mollie shared her seat with Robin as there was only two chairs and Steve being Steve did not want to give his up. So they shared a seat and Dustin leant against the panel that connects the breakroom with the store.

The Henderson looked to all three of the older kids as he explained what he had just observed, "That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun. Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it. But there's gotta be a way in."

Looking to the floor, Mollie mumbled to herself and Robin, "I still can't believe you spied on them when we almost died yesterday."

Trying not to laugh proved hard for the Buckley, who ended up biting on her lip to stop herself from letting out a giggle. Upon seeing this, Mollie also tried not to laugh at the girl's face. Instead, she ended up playfully kicking Robin's chair.

Rolling his eyes at the two girls, Steve puffed out his Scoops hat that he was currently playing with and suggested, "Well, you know..." Leaning forward, Steve cockily continued, "I could just take him out."

This caused the Wheeler to burst out with a loud laugh, asking "Take who out?"

"The Russian guard." Steve plaining said, he was not impressed with Mollie's laugh and certainly was not happy when Robin sarcastically nodded her head and leaned further back into the seat the two girls' where sharing – brushing Mollie's arm as she did so. "What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It's easy."

"Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?" Dustin said, trying to keep his friend safe.

"Yes, Dustin, I did." Steve nodded passive aggressively, "And that's why I would be sneaking."

"Ah. Well, please, tell me this, and be honest, have you ever actually... won a fight?" Dustin asked with a smirk on his face, knowing he had caught the Harrington out. He had in fact witness one of these times with Billy Hargrove, and to put it lightly it did not go well.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 ── ROBIN BUCKLEY [𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃] 🎉