XVIII: I'm Sorry?

Keenon been planning for a few weeks for this hit. I've been sick to my stomach and he said I can't do this hit of I don't get better. "Keenon, I feel fine." I said straddling on him. "I mean other than being horny, I feel great."

"Here." He said giving me pregnancy test.

I sucked my teeth, "I'm not taking this shit!"I said throwing it across the room.

"Then yo ass can stay home." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I didn't want you to do it anyways baby." He said.

"But I thought I was suppose to be your ROD." I said a little sad.

"You don't have to do illegal shit to be my ROD baby. You just gotta hold me down like you been doin'. You gotta be the one to clean the gun for me and the one that bail me out of jail." I nodded. "Now, gimme a kiss and take that pregnancy test." I sighed and got up. I picked the pregnancy test up and pecked his lips on way to the bathroom. I took the test, then put on some lingerie. I went in the bedroom and Keenon wasn't facing me, so I crawled on the bed behind him and kissed his neck. He turned and looked at me.

"I think we should finally use this." I said going to the pole we got put in our room last week. I grabbed it sashayed around it. His phone rung and I sighed as he looked at it.

"I gotta go baby." He said getting up. I rolled my eyes and he tried to peck my lips, but I moved my face back. He sucked his teeth, and pecked my lips. "We gon have to finish this tonight." He said and I pushed past him.

"If I feel like it!" I said going in the bathroom looking at the negative pregnancy test. I threw it away and went downstairs to get a water. I looked at the backyard and it's huge with a lake view. If we ever do have a baby, it's going to have a big backyard to play in. I took a deep breath and went out to the backyard. I love this house, it's big! It's filled with nice vintage type furniture. I wouldn't mind starting a family here, this is where Keenon grew up. He says he had a lot of fun in the house, it's such a quiet neighborhood, I always hear kids play outside, everything is close and there is a nice park around the corner. I went back inside and laid on the couch. I was looking at all the pictures on the wall of the different generations that lived here. There were seven.

My phone rung and I seen it was Keenon. "What?" I answered.

"I need you to meet me at the Renaissance."

"For what?" I asked.

"Just come up here." He said after sucking his teeth. I hung up and got up. I went to my closet, I got a pair of jeans and put them on. I grabbed my car keys and went to the hotel. I went in the hotel and seen Keenon.

"Why the fuck am I here?" I asked.

"I want you to meet somebody." He said.

"Who?" I she and he grinned. I seen a lady and man, I've seen them before in a dream when I was younger.

"I'm Latvia." The lady said. "This is my husband Kai." Latvia added.

"We're your parents." He said. "We're sorry we weren't there." He said and I laughed.

"Never say sorry to her." Keenon muttered loud enough for them to hear.

"Oh, we're sorry." I mocked them. "How dare you? You wouldn't even begin to understand what my life was like because you guys decided to not grow when I was a baby! I've been beat on, I've been raped, I've basically been left for dead to fend for myself! I had to become a stripper in order to provide for myself! And you have the audacity to come to me and say I'm sorry? Really?  Fuck your I'm sorry! Sorry don't mean nothing to me, it's just a five letter word people use to make then feel better about their wrongdoings. So, I wholeheartedly would like to say fuck your I'm sorry! Because it don't change the fact that I was put through what I was put through because of you two! Because of your irresponsibility. Y'all don't even deserve to be called my parents." I said.

"Wow." The lady said.

"I've dealt with a lot if pain in my life, I'm sorry no longer phases me, it doesn't work because I know, no one can really apologize or be sorry, ever! They don't ever mean that shit." I taking Keenon by surprise because I rarely curse unless I'm really mad. He rubbed my arm.

"Calm down." He said in my ear and I took a deep breath.

"You have to earn my forgiveness."

"It don't take long." Keenon said and I looked at him with my arms crossed.

"Don't give them the benefit of the doubt." I said. "You already gon be deprived for a week, try me and see if it won't be longer." I said before leaving. Can't believe they pulled that I'm sorry shit, and Keenon gave them the benefit of the doubt!