Prolgue

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you going to get."
-Forest Gump

Well fuck Forest Gump and he's fucking chocolates. That analogy doesn't even count anymore because all the damn chocolates come with a list so it's never truly unpredictable.

What's really fucking unpredictable is my life. I was living a normal carefree-well as carefree as possible- minding my own damn business until one day God slaps me in the face with the most unpredictable shit I could wind up in.

What I had never predicted was that I would be walking down a freaking aisle again my will. Never in my wildest dream would I have guessed this, I would have better luck pulling a rabbit out my ass instead.

Though here I was against my better judgement, doing what a dutiful daughter would do- with no complaints...well audible complaints.

I pulled my shit together and walked down the aisle with my dad by my side, he held me as the beautiful song played. It was truly my perfect wedding, if only it wasn't under these horrid circumstances. With each step I took, I could feel the anger that swirled in my chest slowly begin to turn into heart break. I was forced into this and there was nothing I could do about it. The feeling of helplessness permeated my soul. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, every one of my dreams and hopes were now all gone. Evaporated.

My dad stopped at the end of the aisle and kissed me on my cheek whilst also whispering an apology with tears forming in his eyes. I gave him a weak smile and nodded. He then handed me over to the man I will forever be bound to.

Lovely

As the priest spoke, my brain went on overdrive and everything became foggy until the priest said, "Violet Katherine Quaters, do you take Eric Dimitri Renorez to be your lawfully wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live. "

I looked up at the man in front of me and saw him for the first time. His beautiful curly black hair was neatly combed and his captivating emerald eyes shone brightly. He was incredibly attractive and muscular. The sunlight leaked though the church windows and fell perfectly upon him, he looked gorgeous glistening under the rays. I stared at him in awe as he stood before me, analyzing him from head to toe until I heard someone clear their throat which brought me out of my dazed state. I took one deep breath and uttered two words, I prayed that I would never come to regret.

"I do. "

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
HI... Guys
So how was it😅
Hope you all enjoyed it.
Till the next time, byezz....

Meme: