Chapter 3

I can't help falling in love with you - Kina Grannis
Song for chapter
_______________________________________

Getting down on one knee, I took Sofia's hand, in the middle of a very busy restaurant.

"I have known you my whole life. All the good times and all the bad times, so with this cheap ass ring and a whole lot of people as witnesses, which I know are making you uncomfortable as hell. I ask you, Sofia Isabella Quaters, will you be my maid of honor. " I stared at her with intense eyes as I waited for her response.

"Oh my word! Really?" She said raising an eyebrow which only earned a glare from me," Yes, Yes! A thousand times yes! " She said pretending to show as much excitement as she could. I took the ring and placed it on her finger laughing.

"Well good because I have a dress fitting now." I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the restaurant whilst people continued their awkward stares.

"Why are you so weird?" she laughed.

"Because." I said back with a smile.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

---¥ Night before the wedding ¥----

"Okay we have 3 hours before the boys get here so we need to get ready for your Bachelorette party!" yelled Sofia.

I settled in our room waiting for her to pull out a dress for me since she begged me to let her.

My legs were currently hanging of the top bed which was Sofia's when I was home, "Come on Sof! You're taking ---" just before I could finish my sentence she threw a dress in my face. It was a beautiful red silk dress that had spaghetti straps. The long dress had a slit that reached my thigh.

"Oh wow!" yelled Sofia after I put it on and showed her

"Not too much boob, cause I mean?" I asked feeling very self-conscious about my appearance.

"Shut up Vi ! You look amazing and tonight is your night." She smiled and handed me a pair of 6 inch red suade  heels. "Okay so now how do I look? " She asked.

"Oh my word!! You look stunning!" I yelled to her, she was wearing a short tight black sparkly dress that had sleeves that were draped beautiful off her shoulders. The dress had black net with boning by her tummy. It was truly a gorgeous dress that she paired with black heels.

 It was truly a gorgeous dress that she paired with black heels