Quirk Info:

Nine tailed fox: Gives user certain powers based on number of tails shown. One tail is always shown. User shall also have large fox ears on the top of their head.

One tail: Strength enhancement, strengthened senses, simple kinetic ability and enhanced body and mind.

Two tails: Able to create a 'dream world' that is able to affect reality to a certain extent. May ensnare target in an illusion. Works like genjutsu, but on a higher level. Further enhanced kinetic ability. Has all previous tails abilities as well.

Three tails: Elemental abilities. Elements - Air, fire, water, wind, ice, lava, nature, lighting, light, darkness, time and space. User may create more. Has all previous tails' abilities.

Four tails: Quick analysis and status board. Able to quickly think and analyze and then transfer everything to the status board. Also unlocks an inventory, map and creation of items if they enough 'mana' or the required materials. Has all previous tails' abilities.

Five tails: Able to copy other quirks to certain extent with a higher drawback rate. Must reach seven tails to increase effects of copied quirk and reduce drawback to nearly nothing. Must have met all 3 conditions in order to permanently have the quirk. 1. Must have seen it. 2. It must have thoroughly analyzed. 3. Must have physical contact with the user of the quirk at one point. Has all previous tails' abilities.

Six tails: Blessings. Able to heal others, buff and debuff others, and gains precognition abilities. Healing and support skills are based on user's mana, proficiency, target(s), and number of tails in use. Has all previous tails' abilities.

Seven tails: Read 5 tails effect about its impact on it. Higher kinetic abilities, increased luck, stronger illusions, further strengthened body and mind and more power in terms of skills, abilities and everything else overall.

Eight tails: Able to summon weapon, gear, heroes, and monsters from parallel universes and other universes without limit. Has all previous tails' abilities. (I'll only include in things from the anime world. Comment if you have anything you would like me to add.)

Nine tails: Able to unlock an angel form, demon form and other transformations. Has all previous tails' abilities and everything is multiplied every passing minute as long as this tail is active. Resets when tail goes away. Drawback of this tail, the more power gained, the less reasoning user has. E.g. 1 minute = 100% rationality. 2 minutes = 98%. 3 minutes = 95%. Will continue to decrease by # minutes have passed. However, with training, he was able to block that drawback for up to half an hour, any more and it will start again. And how ever long it was used, it requires twice the amount of time to reset.

Extra: Psuedo tails. Like the tailed-beast cloak in Naruto, just that it only shows the tail and it does not burn. Also, the color is a dark blue at the base and fades to white at the tip. It is also smooth, and can vary in length depending on how much power is drawn out. Each psuedo tail can only draw out ⅓ to ½ of the original powers. It will have the same abilities, but weaker.