2

Aimee had pulled in next to Lydia's car. Her car compared to Lydia's was trash, it was a very old, beat up, Honda that probably shouldn't even be working currently. After leaving the cars, she walked into Lydia's home, with ease. The door was unlocked and the two other girl's talked upstairs oblivious to what could truly happen.

She walked up the stairs and into Lydia's room as she had done so many times before. She knocked lightly on the door frame. Both of the best friends turned to see Aimee. It was Lydia to be the first one to call out, "You look hot!"

Aimee smiled and looked down, "You don't think it's too much, do you?"

Allison shook her head, "Not at all, just the right amount of sexy without being slutty."

Aimee looked in Lydia's mirror, seeing the full outfit that Hayley had helped her pick. It was a denim blue dress, that stopped short of her knee's. She then wore her classic nike shoes, shoes that should have been retired a long time ago. Yet being a family of two, with only one of them working, it was hard to afford new items.

"I think we are pretty much ready," Allison mumbled as she looked at the clock, "It's nearly 6, we should get going."

Lydia smiled and walked out of her room without another word. Aimee and Allison looked at each other and shrugged before walking down behind Lydia.

--

When the three women arrived at the bowling alley in the two separate cars, you could say, it looked ridiculous. Yet, Aimee didn't want to leave her car at Lydia's because if the date went on too long, she would want to go home. If her car was at Lydia's, she wouldn't have been able to do so.

The three walked in and spotted Jackson immediately. He met eyes with Lydia before strutting over. Aimee rolled her eyes jokingly, "Here we go."

Jackson narrowed his eyes at Aimee, "Watch it," the two maintained eye contact and Allison wasn't sure if a fight was going to break out. That was when Aimee rolled her eyes again, and Jackson grinned. The two were joking, and Allison let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding. Lydia grabbed Jackson's arm as the two walked off.

Aimee put her arm around Allison noticing she was unsettled, "Don't mind him, he's just like Lydia only worse."

The two women walked up to the desk to get their shoes. As they were Scott came in and went right to the two.

Allison glanced around as Aimee grabbed her bowling shoes and sat down. "Where's Stiles?" Allison asked, knowing this wouldn't go well if he had just ditched Aimee.

Scott smiled, "He's coming, don't worry." Scott being a werewolf, could smell the worry off of his girlfriend. The couple grabbed their shoes and sat down next to Aimee who was already finished.

"Hey Scott," Aimee gave him a warm smile, they had slowly became friends over the short amount of days that Allison had started to gain intrest in the boy.

That was when Stiles walked in, and boy did he catch Aimee's eye. Now Stiles wasn't ever a boy that Aimee had feelings for or she had even looked at more that once. Yet when he walked in with a few flowers, her heart swelled.

Everyone had watched as Stiles made his way over to Aimee and handed her the flowers awkwardly. She smiled and took them, "Thank you."

"I'm just going- ya know shoes," He stuttered as he walked away. Aimee raised her eyebrows and looked to Scott, who looked very amused.

When Stiles came back, he sat next to Aimee as he put on his shoes, "You didn't have to get me flowers," Aimee said as the couple got up and met up with Lydia and Jackson, "Where did you pick these from?" She saw that the flowers were fresh, and frayed meaning he had picked them from somewhere else.

"I never tell my secrets," He sent her a goofy smile before standing up. Aimee followed and they both met up with the other two couples.

Allison sat in between Scott and Aimee in the empty seat, "We just started, we are playing in teams."

Jackson and Lydia stood with a ball in their hand as he helped her throw the ball. Once she let go, she hit two pins and her turn was over. Aimee looked to the board and saw that Lydia had missed her first turn.

Aimee noticed Stiles staring down Lydia almost as soon as they met up with the crowd, "You like her," Aimee mumbled trying not to attract attention.

His eyes went wide as he glanced at his date, "What? No?"

Aimee sighed, "It's fine if you are. I won't be upset, but I prefer to know now before I make a move on you."

Again Stiles was shocked, "What?"

That was when Aimee broke out laughing, "I was just joking Stiles," Then she stopped, "Maybe if Jackson and Lydia ever break up, I can hook you two up."

There was a pause, "You'd do that for me? You don't even know me."

She smiled at him, her eyes squinted, "You hand picked me flowers, Jackson has never done anything like that for Lydia. You seem-," She was cut off.

"Hey love birds, you're up!" Jackson yelled too loud, and people around were beginning to stare.

Aimee stood up and extended her hand to Stiles who took it, "Hey Aimee?" She let go of his hand when they were standing near the balls.

She grabbed a smaller ball, "Yeah?"

He grabbed a ball, following her, "I have no idea how to bowl."

She smiled at him, "Hey, the only person here judging is Jackson. I can help you if you want, or you can do it yourself. Whatever seems more fun to you." In that moment, she walked away from Stiles and let the ball go, hitting all of the pins down.

Stiles watched her as she high-fived Allison and then Scott. As soon as her hand left Scott's she froze.

"Aims?" Allison asked as she looked at Aimee. Stiles, Jackson, and Lydia were now all circling her. Aimee couldn't hear anything, or see anything. For all she knew, she was passed out already, or even spaced out.

Lydia clapped her hands in front of Aimee's face attempting to snap her out of whatever trance she was in.

Scott was locked on her eyes as they rolled behind her head, as the young girl dropped to the ground.

"Call an ambulance!" Lydia screamed as she dropped next to her best friend.