fred weasley : accident

"The Ravenclaw team is gonna be pissed when they find out Fred and George can play today." Katie Bell said, tugging on the last piece of her Quidditch uniform.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, "Yeah well Fred and George are lucky that it was poor Neville whose hair they turned red and gold instead of Snape like they planned." By making it a habit to hang out with Fred and George, (Y/N) had been subjected to the consequences of their pranks.

Alicia snickered at both (Y/N) and Katie, "I'm sure happy they're back." She stated with a shrug as the three girls exited they're half of the locker room, "Because as annoying as they can be, Fred and George are the best pair of beaters I've ever seen." When both Katie and (Y/N) raised a confused look at their friend Alicia continued, "When was the last tome either one of you got hit by a bludger?"

Alicia wasn't wrong. In the three years that (Y/N) had played with Fred and George she could count the number of times she has gotten hit by a bludger on one hand. On top of that, the only times she had been hit hadn't been Fred and George's fault - the other teams Beaters has just aimed really well.

"Awe Alicia." Said a voice from behind them.

"That really is sweet." Followed another, almost completely matching voice.

"We really-"

"Do appreciate it."

Alicia rolled her eyes, turning around to face who was speaking to her. It was Fred and George. both dressed in their Quidditch uniforms, with matching grins spread across their faces.

"Don't make me take it back." She told them, sending a small wink their way before walking past them towards the entrance of the pitch.

Fred and George both chuckled, letting Alicia and Katie pass them before turning their attention to (Y/N). "We assume you were saying good things about us as well." Fred said, standing right in front of (Y/N).

She rolled her eyes, "Wouldn't you like to know Freddie."

Fred faked hurt, throwing himself against the wall and placing a hand on his chest. "I am hurt (Y/N), you really hurt me."

George laughed as well, "Awe see what you've done (Y/N)." He said, setting his elbow on her shoulder as they walked. "I think you should kiss him, make him feel better." He joked, smirking to (Y/N).

Her cheeks flushed red at George's comment. "I'm sure he's fine." (Y/N) said, shaking her head at her friends. It had obviously been a mistake for her to tell George about the crush she has developed on Fred in the past few months, ever since he had been making comment like that. Good thing Fred hardly paid them any attention.

Fred, George and (Y/N) all laughed as they took their spots in like to fly onto the pitch. Fred stood between (Y/N) and George, his eyes trained on (Y/N) as she stared nervously out at the pitch. He narrowed his eyes at her, before he decided he should say something.

"Hey." Fred whispered, nudging her slightly. When Fred knocked in to her (Y/N) jumped, as if he drew her out of a deep thought. "Are you alright?" He asked her, concern clear across his face.

She shrugged, "I've just got a bad feeling is all, I'm sure it's just nerves." (Y/N) said, offering Fred a soft smile.

Fred who seemed not even a little bit convinced opened his mouth to say something else, but was cut off by the roar of the Quidditch crowd. He made a mental note to make sure she was alright after the match, before he mounted his broom and flew off to the pitch.

***

The game was in full swing, the skies were clear apart from only a few stray clouds. Katie had been right, when Fred and George flew out onto the pitch the Ravenclaw teams excitement had visibly diminished, they knew they were screwed.

(Y/N) let out a small string of curse words as the Quaffle screamed by Olivers fingers, barely making it into the lower of the three hoops. She rolled her eyes as Lee Jordan shouted out, "Another 10 points of Ravenclaw - making the score 120 to 80 with Ravenclaw in the lead." Apparently the Gryffindors had been wrong to think they could beat the Ravenclaws so easily.

"I reckon Woods having a rough day." Fred said, pulling up next to (Y/N), a smile still laid across his face even if they were losing.

She rolled her eyes at him, "He keeps getting distracted." (Y/N) pointed out, "Alicia isn't speaking to him" For the past few months, just over five now, Oliver and Alicia has been seeing each other on an off. When they were together it was fire, but when they weren't neither one of them could focus. Just the teams luck that they were currently off.

Fred looked at her in confusion, "What did he do this time?"

"Bold of you to assume that it was him." (Y/N) chuckled, looking over at Fred with a smile.

Fred laughed as well, "Well isn't it?" He asked her, reaching a hand up to rub the back of his neck.

"Well yes it is." (Y/N) said, "Shes just mad that he wouldn't stop talking about today's game - Oh got to go Fred." With that (Y/N) took off towards Katie, seeing as she had retrieved the Quaffle after the last goal.

(Y/N) flew over the center of the pitch, her eyes trained on Katie as she got sandwiches between two of the Ravenclaw chasers, but still managed to hold onto the Quaffle. (Y/N) narrowed her eyes, flying so she was just below Katie before letting out a soft whistle, grabbing hold of the Quaffle when Katie dropped it to her. From there (Y/N) took off, soaring away from the Ravenclaw chasers.

A small smirk rose on (Y/N)'s face. She looked around and saw that the only thing standing between her and scoring was the Ravenclaw keeper, with that she sped.

"(Y/N)!" Yelled a voice from somewhere behind her. She didn't listen though, instead she moved faster towards the Ravenclaw goal. Just as she got ready to throw the Quaffle, something ran into her side and (Y/N) began falling towards the sand of the pitch. So many people were calling her name but all she could really hear were her own screams before she hit the ground with a hard impact, everything around her becoming black.