Chapter Three - A Choice

"Yah! Let me go you're going to make my hair smell like your pit!"

Placing his hands upon Jungkook's hipbone, Jimin tries to pry his body away from the iron grip. Grunting and nearly lifting his feet off the hardwood floor during the sheer force he used to try and separate their bodies.

Unfortunately his efforts were in vain, and Kook's death-lock of a forearm accidentally wound tighter nearly squeezing the air from his passage ways during the struggle.

Laughing at his embarrassment, Jeon proudly strolled around the room now practically dragging the blonde with him locked under that strong arm. Happily putting Jimin's teasing humiliation on display with the brightest bunny grin he could muster.

Those glistening brown eyes catching the light as he passed by the bed making his whole face light up. Somehow, his playful demeanor tugged at your heart unknowingly.

Jeon Jungkook, a force to be reckoned with.

Laughing to himself, and ignoring the whining Park Jimin, he stops at the bedside way too overjoyed; making sure you catch the blonde's awkwardness while they stand there.

"Man, have you even showered today after training?!" Jimin shuddered.

"Nope! Not yet haha!"

The brunette starts to laugh even harder when Jimin begins protesting, throwing out a slur of jumbled profanity that really can't even be considered profanity coming from his angelic lips.

Which is exactly why it was so funny to the Maknae because it sounded like a complete mess.

An adorable mess.

Trying to ignore the brotherly tussle, and looking away from Tae's naked body while he thankfully re-dressed, you worked hard to piece everything together in your pounding head.

"So last night- What attacked us-" Directing your question to Namjoon who still had his back to the room, you glanced in his direction regardless.

Finishing your inquiry to the back of his head, and speaking to a shadowed silhouette illuminated by the setting sun.

"Were werewolves?"

"Correct."

He gave you nothing else to go on. A direct reply, and an even more directly implied tone.

"A-Are.. are they a part of your pack or whatever?"

"No!"

His sudden outburst caused everyone to freeze as he swung around instantaneously, combing fingers through his hair obviously past the point of being severely stressed. Forehead creased like he was wracking his brain for solutions to his current conundrum.

"Sorry. No," he started off again this time making sure his voice was softer and more controlled.

"They are not mine and never have been a part of this pack. I lead my pack better than that. They're on my territory though and it's like, just when we have them cornered, they cross borders. It's starting to really piss me off. This has been the fourth human attack recently."

He stopped when Hoseok let out a low growl, seemingly out of character for him.

He placed a calming hand on his brother's shoulder and looked into his knowing eyes before shifting that gaze back towards your face so he can continue.

Sensing his distress, Jungkook released Jimin from his torture while the others stood on guard for their Alpha.

The room fell uncomfortably still. It was like someone suddenly struck a match inside a gas station.