K. Tanjiro || Jealous

Kamaboko---Kamado Tanjiro x Reader: Jealous

Requested by: BlackKnightRadiant
waaaa! I'm sorry I forgot about this! While checking the comment section, I decided to check the first chapter and saw your request. This is one of the first requests that I had! I'M REALLY SORRY!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Warning: ⚠️NSFW But there is no bang bang

Kamado Tanjiro

As soon as I see somebody getting touchy with you, I get jealous

"INOSUKE STOP!", you shouted as you tackled Inosuke on the ground. He was about to attack Zenitsu, that is why you stopped him.

"Waaa~ (Name)-chan!", Zenitsu cried. "Oi! (Mispronounce Name) Get Off!", he shouted.

'Damn, this boarhead's voice is so loud, I might get deaf'

"(Name)-chaaaan~!", Zenitsu pulled you and the both of you ran away to hide from Inosuke. As you reached the corners of the Butterfly Estate, the both of you panted heavily.

"(Name)-chan, are you okay?", Zenitsu tapped your shoulder and you smiled at him. "I am I am", you answered. "Let's just not hope that boarhead won't find us", the both of you chuckled but Zenitsu suddenly stopped.

"(Name) Inosuke is---"
"AHA! THE GREAT INOSUKE HAS FOUND ITS SERVANTS!", Inosuke suddenly popped out behind you, makinh the both of you scream. "AHHH!! INOSUKE STOP CHASING US!", Zenitsu cried as the three of you run in circles. "INOSUKE DO YOU NOT GET TIRED?!", you shouted, running for your life. "THE GOD OF THE MOUNTAINS HAS A LOT OF ENERGY! AND WILL CATCH YOU IN NO TIME!", he shouted as he continued to chase you.

"Inosuke!", you heard a familiar voice said. You turned your head towards the man while running and saw your cute boyfriend watching the three of you.

"WAAAA! TANJIROOOO!", you screamed and ran towards him and hid behind his back. Zenitsu did the same and Inosuke went towards your way.

"Oi! GONPACHIRO GET OUT OF MY WAY!", he shouted as he charged. "No Inosuke!", Tanjiro tried to stopped the boy but Inosuke attacked Tanjiro on the stomach using his head. When Inosuke raised his head, Tanjiro used his strongest weapon, his forehead and knocked him down.

"WAAAA~! WERE SAVED!", Zenitsu cried as he hugged you. You sighed in relief and patted his back. "Thanks Tanjiro!", you said as he looked at the both of you and Zenitsu, hugging each other.

Tanjiro's eyebrows twitched and his hands turned into a fist. "(Name)..", he mumbled.

"Psh! Stop being a crybaby Zenitsu!", you yelled as you stood up.

"(Name)", Tanjiro called for you.

"But (Name)~!", Zenitsu cried.

"Wha━" "(Name)!", Tanjiro yelled and
Y/N immediately turned his gaze on him.

"Tanji━" Tanjiro pulled the (H/C) haired girl away from Zenitsu and started walking away. "Eh! Tanjiro hey!", you tried to get away from his grasps. As you reached a room, he slammed it open and closed it and pushed you on the wall.

He placed his two hands, beside your head. He looked down at you, and caressed your cheeks. "(Name)...", he whispered with his husky voice making you blush. He closed the gap between you and nibbled your ear making you moan.

"Tanji!", you moaned as his mouth started to go down on your neck and started biting it. You held his shoulders tightly and closed your eyes.

"Tanjiro..", you whispered as he raised his head and stared at your eyes. He touch the place where he bit you and circled his index finger around it.

"This.. is a mark..", he whispered.
"A mark that says, that you are mine", he added as he started to make another one, making you moan again.

"In this way, boys will know who you belong to.." he said and stared at your eyes. He then pressed his lips against yours and bit your lips. You moaned in delight and wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"Tanjiro, were you jealous?", you smirked and he blushed. The both of you were sitting on the floor, his arms around your waist, and you were sitting on his lap. You can perfectly hear the fast beating of his heart, because you were laying your head on his chest.

"Y-Yeah..", he puffed his cheeks and you giggled. You ruffled his hair and buried yourself on his chest.

"Don't worry.. You're the only one that I love!", you said and hugged him tightly

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

Edit: AAAAA I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I MADE OUR INNOCENT BEAN LIKE THAT!BWUZHWUSJ SOMEBODY KILL ME PLES

And also I removed the fanart manga spoiler about Tanjiro. And also I'm sorry for spoiling the non-manga readers but I'm pretty sure I said in the story description that every chapter might have a manga spoiler. JISSMZIAJZI BUT STILL IM SORRY

Have a great day babies~!