44

Rm and Jungkook walked back to the table.
"He's looking for you." said Jungkook.
I stayed quiet.
"He'll probably get someone to keep watch of the house so stay away from the windows and doors." said Rm.
I sighed, "Fine... sorry for bringing more trouble."
"It's not your fault." said Jin giving me a hug from behind the chair I was sitting at.
"Thanks." I said placing a hand on his.

"Do you want to play a video game with me?" said Taehyung.
I glanced at him, "Sure."
He stood up and I followed him into the living room.
He handed me a gaming control and turned on the television, "Let's see... go ahead and take a seat."
I sat on the couch and he sat down beside me, "In this game you build stuff and try to kill monsters."
"Okay." I said as the game began.
...
A few hours passed and soon enough it was nighttime. We were now on the floor covered with a blanket except for the controllers and our faces.
"Are you guys going to bed?" asked Rm.
Taehyung paused the game, "In a bit."

"Do you want anything?" asked Rm looking at me.
I shook my head.
"Two sodas sounds great." said Taehyung with a smile.
Rm walked into the kitchen and came back with the sodas, he placed them on the table a few feet away from us.
"Thanks hyung!" yelled Taehyung as Rm headed upstairs.

Taehyung unpaused the game and we continued playing, "Did you just take my sword?"
"No?" I said with a smile.
He got closer to me, "Look me in the eyes and tell me if you have my sword."
I turned around and realized we were so close our noses barely touched.

I backed up immediately but pulled him with me since my foot tangled up in the blanket.
Taehyung was now a few centimeters from my face as he held himself up with both hands beside each side of my body.

We stared at each other's eyes and I realized his eyes were a very dark and deep brown, I could see pain in them. I could feel his breath on mine, he smelled like candy mixed with the familiar smell from Jungkook's room.

I placed the remote in between our faces, "What do you and Jungkook share?" I asked.
Taehyung backed away and sat back in his spot, "What do you mean?" he asked pausing the game.
I sat up beside him, "Exactly what I asked."
His eyes looked up at the ceiling, "Let me see... food, video games, friends, water, clothes."
I shook my head, "Never mind."

"What? Did you find something in his room?" he asked.
I stared at him, "Yes I did."
"What was it?" he asked suspiciously.
Did he know?
"Something bad." I muttered.
He stayed silent as he stared at me, "What did he say?"
He definitely knew something and I had to continue playing along.
"Jungkook said I should stop looking through his stuff and to keep it secret."

Taehyung pulled out his phone, "Let me tell him to come here."
Shit I went to far.
He began dialing Jungkook and put the phone to his ear.
I had to think quick.
I yanked the phone from his hand and hung up to a 'hello' from the other line.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung said with a frown.
"I said he wanted to keep it secret." I whispered.
"We're close friends so it's no biggy." he said reaching for his phone.
I held it out of his reach.
"Give it back." he said reaching for it.
"I can't."

After a few seconds of struggling he had the phone back in his hands.
Taehyung held it out of my reach as he dialed Jungkook and put him on speaker.

"Hello?" said Jungkook.
I covered Taehyung mouth with my hand but he removed it so I covered it with the other one.
He held both of my hands on the floor, "Jun-..."

I stopped him by placing my mouth on his.

He widened his eyes and his grip on my hands loosened.

"Hyung is this a prank?" asked Jungkook.

I removed my hands from beneath his and grabbed his phone hanging up on Jungkook.

I leaned back on the couch and looked at Taehyung which just stared at me with his mouth slightly open.

What have I done???

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎