Little Wave_19: Ersa

It's been soo long now that Pandeia is married to Hades.
It's been so hard on mother and I feel bad. I cannot even 'replace' her conversations with mom, she is a different goddess than me. Taking over her duties would be impossible with my mother, but she still does them in the underworld, just without my mother next to her. Pandeia is my moms anchor to sanity as much as I try to denie it. I'm not jealous about it, I just wish there was something I could do for her.
My father has been visiting alot recently, I don't mind, I love it when he is around. We spar together, tells me stories about the gods, mother calls it gossip, but I don't mind at all.
"Focus Ezra!" I block her blow. Athena and I were sparring. Ares and I are the only one that could atleast match her in battle when it comes to combat. When I asked her who taught her she would always change the subject. "Sorry, I got distracted." we fall to the floor out of breath. "But you are getting really good. I must say I am really impressed." She praises me.
I'm beat we've been sparring the whole day.
"Well I'll best be on my way! Later Ersa, say goodbye to your mother for me will ya." She then leaves. "Lady Ersa, you have a visitor." one of the maids call. "I'm comming." I freshen up and make my way to the greeting hall.

"You look more beautiful every day, my wave." He's the only one who can make me really happy. "Triton!" He opens his arms for me and swings me around. "I thought you were away on bussiness?" He kiss my nose. "Well I came home early and decided that I must see my beautiful little wave." Oh must he call me that? It always makes me blush!
Triton has long black hair that has a blue shine to it, light blue eyes and blue markings starting from his bicep that reaches down to his spine. It kind of glows when he is in water. "Must you call me that?" I blush while he kisses me on my nose. He likes kissing me on my nose. "What? My little Wave? I don't see why not, because you caused me to feel the most amazing waves in my heart." I laugh while gives me a butterfly kiss. "You cheesy man." He replies by giving his 1000 watt smile. "Only for you. How are you, haven't seen you in a while my Wave? It was torturous without you!" He dramatically claims.
We walk over to the living room and he places me on top of his lap. "Well, I have been studying alot, Athena also teaches me combat every day, she just left actually before you came." He raises his eyebrows.  "Oh Athena was here, pity that I missed her. Say hi for me next time will you?" He strokes my cheek. "Have you heard from your sister?" I pout, my whole happy demeanor deflating
"No, I miss my sister alot. But I believe she is happy. I mean if she wasn't she would've caused trouble. She's just as moody as mom at times." Thinking about her always makes me smile.
"I do wish I could visit her there, but I don't think Hades will allow it." He smirks.
"I can always take you, I have matters I have to discuss with Hades and Thanatos anyway. I'll gladly take you."
I jump on joy. "Really you will!?" He laughs, "Of course I will my little Wave. I'd like to meet this sister of  yours as well." Appearently he was away on business when the wedding happened and Triton and I only started dating a few months ago. "Oh this is so wonderful! When can we go!" Already forming a list of things I need to take.
"Slow down little Wave, we'll leave in two days time. We'll be staying there till my bussiness is sorted so just pack for a week at most." I can't even contain my excitement! "This will be so wonderful, oh thank you Triton!" I gave him a tight hug. "Well we might not make it there if you hug me to death, will we?" He gives me a cheesy smile. "I'm sorry. Soooo, do you want to go out for a swim." I wiggle my eyes at him and he just smiles in return. "What trying to beat me in a race again? My, my you are competitive,but I'll never say no to you."
"Oh I am pretty pumped up so maby I'll beat you!"
We jump into the water. "Oh we will see about that."

"That was amazing, we'll do it again sometime Triton." I lost.
He beat me fare and square, but I was enjoying myself so much. "Anytime Love, now I must go. I have to get ready for our trip. See you in two days oky?" He gives me another nose kiss.
"Oky,see you in two days!" He kisses me on the nose again! And leaves. "You really like that boy, don't you?" My mother enters the room, her white dress hugs her body beautiful, her hair was slightly curled with her crown on. "I do like him very much." She comes over to hug me tightly. "Oh dearie me, soon you'll leave the nest too."
"It won't be for a long time mother, I'm happy right here with you." She strokes my hair. "Oh, you might be happy here, but I know where your heart longs to be." I blush, I sometimes forget that she pushes soulmates together and can see their emotions to each other. "What about you mother?" She gives a faint smile.
"I'll be fine, really. I've had you for a long time. I can't expect you girls to stay here forever." She is always so understanding and wise, but I know she wanted us to stay forever. I mean she didn't bargain on her child to be married to Hades.
I hope to become a strong woman like her someday. "Thank you mom, but remember we'll always be your little girls." She starts to cry and I panic. Did I do something to upset her? "Oh that makes me happy child." I relax again, I do wish my mother would find her own happiness, even if it is not my father, though that would be nice, but never will Zeus leave Hera. It's never happened before, they fight alot, but that always make up in the end.

🌸🌸🌸

Filler chapter sorry guys🙈
Comment!
Vote!
Enjoy!