45

"Sorry?" I said staring at his blank expression.
"That was my first kiss." Taehyung said placing the controller on the floor.
I covered my mouth, "I'm sooooo sorry. It wasn't even a kiss though, but what should I do to make up for it?"
He stared at me silently for a few seconds, "Give me an actual kiss."
"What?" I said confused.

"I wanted my first kiss too be right. You placed your lips on mine ruining my once in a lifetime moment." he said with a pout.
"I'm sorry." I looked at the controllers that laid on the floor facing the paused screen.
Taehyung tilted my chin towards him.

I closed my eyes, and felt his breath getting warmer as he got closer to my face. His smell was intoxicating in a strangely good way.

His soft lips finally touched mine and he delicately moved them as if I could shatter at any second and the moment would end. It took me a few seconds to move mine too, trying to match with his.

The moment didn't last long as a cough came from the stairs... we immediately stopped and looked.

"Are you serious?" said Suga as he walked down the stairs while staring at us, "I give her a hickey, everyone gets on to me... but YOU, are the angriest. Now I come downstairs to see YOU kissing her."
"Hyung I-..." Taehyung stood up.
"Hyung I- nothing. Do you expect me to be happy about this? To keep it a secret from the world? To not be mad and beat you up?" said Suga getting closer.

Taehyung glanced at me and back at Suga before taking a step towards Suga.
I stood up, "Guys, relax... let's go to bed and we'll talk it out tomorrow."
"Why not talk it out now?" said Suga.

Taehyung pushed me to the couch right when Suga threw a punch at him. They began throwing punches at each other, soon blood was coming out and furniture was being ruined.

"Guys stop!" I yelled.
"Once he stops being a jerk!" yelled Taehyung flinging Suga across the room.
Suga wiped his bloody mouth with a sleeve, "I'll stop once he stops acting like a kid!"
Soon they were rolling on the ground trying to get the other one on the floor to be an easy target.

Jin was the first one to show up followed by the rest.
"Suga! Taehyung! Stop right now! You're ruining the house!" yelled Jin running downstairs.
"Calm your asses down!" yelled Rm as they began pulling them apart.

Taehyung and Suga continued throwing swings at each other as they were dragged away. Suga to the kitchen by Jin and Jhope; Taehyung to his room by Rm and Jimin.

I stayed on the sofa staring at the blinking screen.
Jin showed up a few minutes later, "Go to bed."
"I'll clean the mess up." I said looking at the glass from the broken vases scattered everywhere mixed with blood.
Jin placed a hand on my shoulder, "Go to bed. I'll clean."

Jungkook came yawning and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder, my stomach pressed on it making it hard to breath.
"I'll take her." he said turning around to head back upstairs, "I have a lot of questions regarding the matter that woke me up from my sleep."

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎