Babysitting

Basically: Your friend has you babysitting their baby.

Ages from 0-4.

Girls: Alice

Boys: Alec

Why? I have no idea. They're the first names that came to mind.

Sorry for no update on Wednesday. I didn't get anything done but hey, it's Saturday.

I'm also sorry because this scenario is long. I've given up on trying to keep it short lmao.

So, after being stumped on some requests, uhhhh, enjoy this long chapter lol.

~~~

Offenderman-

Offender hugged you from behind, making you glance at him. "What are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" You asked, raising a brow.

He hummed, resting his chin on your shoulder. "M/R, you gonna pay attention to me too?"

You rolled your eyes and looked at Alice who was sleeping with her pacifer in her mouth. "Offender, you've only been here for ten minutes." You stated making him hum before kissing your neck gently.

"She's asleep. Why don't you lay her down?" He asked making you shake your head. "Offender, some other time." You whispered and he sighed loudly.

"You're no fun." He said, hand moving slightly under your sweats, over your hip. "This is the third time, babe." He whispered making you turn your head away from him.

Offender chuckled and massaged your hip. "If you like this kid so much, maybe we should have our own." He suggested quietly.

"Offender!" You said loudly, cheeks slightly pink. Alice jumped and whimpered before crying. Offender let you go while you started to try and calm Alice down.

"I'm so sorry, Alice." You said, slowly getting her to calm down. Offender chuckled as he rubbed your back. Then he grazed his fingers over her cheek. "See? Already falling asleep."

You shook your head and nudged your elbow into his chest. "Shut it."

Hoodie-

"Hoodie? Alice?" You called, looking around. Since you were taking care a few chores, Hoodie decided to play with Alice.

You grew slightly worried when you didn't get a response till you went to your room. "Alice?" You said and instantly heard giggling from under your bed. You smiled a little and walked to the foot of your bed.

"I wonder where she could be."

There was more giggling, confirming Alice was under your bed. So, you bent down and there she was. "I found you!

Alice squealed before crawling out from under the bed. "How did you know?" She asked as she hopped onto your bed. You grinned and point to yourself. "I am a master at hide and seek."

She started to giggle making you raise a brow and chuckle. "What's funny?" You asked and noticed her looking behind you. "What's behind me?"

Then you screamed when something draped over your shoulders and leaned against your back. "What the hell!" You did a small side glance to see Hoodie resting his chin on your shoulder.

His mask lifted just above his mouth, so you could see him with a grin as he stuck his tongue out. "Did I scare you?"

"You jerk!"

Hoodie yelped after you punched his arm which left Alice laughing on your bed.

Laughing Jack-

You sat still as Alec looked up from his paper before grabbing a black crayon and started scribbling. Lj was next to him, nodding and giving you a thumbs up with a playful grin.