Chapter 13 : Scream my name

[ Asemod ' Killer ' Thenos POV ]

Killer sat at his desk, reading glasses pertched on his nose. Shiv, the club treasurer / secretary sat opposite of him deep in work as well.
The pair had been going over the clubs income and finances as well as settling reports and going over shipments.

Killer dropped the paper he had been reading and let out a tired huff before leaving back in his office chair, his hand coming up to rub the headache from his nose bridge.
Shiv looked up at his tired President before clearing his throat," Prez you can head out and take a nap , i got the rest of this covered. "

" Whats there left to go over?"

" Just have to get the numbers in for the bar, and review and send out the final shipment report for parts, and go over the floor plan with the contractors for the gym renovations."

" Alright, you sure you can handel all that rest?"

" Yeah, ill be fine Prez, go have a beer and a rest", Shiv dismissingly said.

Killer stood from his seat and tossed his glasses onto the table, before sorting his papers and handing them to Shiv, and walked out of his office, leaving Shiv to work in peace.

He made his way down the back hall and out into the main floor of The Den. Tequila sat behind the bar wiping it down with a white rag, when he spotted his President he pulled out a beer and popped the cap. By the time Killer got to the stool, his beer had already been waiting, not sticking around Killer simply palmed the bottle before turning right around and towards the back hall again.

Inside his club house room Killer took a pull from his beer then set the bottle on his dresser. Pulling his boots from his feet and shirt over his head, he picked up his beer and made his way to his bed. He had been staying in his club room more often the past week, not wanting to be alone with his thoughts in his cabin.
Even with the cold amber liquid going down his throat, all he could taste was whiskey and honey.
He felt ashamed of himself for fucking some random dancer, and yet he couldnt help but want it again.
It was supposed to be just a one night stand, but when Tree had pounded on the dressing room door and Killer had left Rose.. He knew he wasnt finished with her. So thought he reluctantly left he had promised her he'd be back for her.
He felt some type of way when he returned an hour later to find her gone, all traces of her gone. If it hadnt been for the burning lust in his loins , she could have been but a ghost.
Then came the thoughts of his goddess of a woman, the Ghost , herself, she hadnt just left Pine Nettle, she had all but dropped off th face of the earth. Vile hadnt been able to pull so much as even a speeding ticket on the girl, nor had he been able to find where she went after she left. It was like she never even exsisted.

I guess thats why she calls herself Ghost...

His mind slowly began to empty alongside his beer, soon he was laying back in his bed, soft snores filling the air. His muscular chest exposed, jeans unbuttoned and hair wild.
When Thunder had come to check in on his President, thats exactly how he found Killer. And he deafly shut the door and let the burly man sleep. Thunder had made it known to all members to steer clear of the Presidents room, to let him get rest , all President issues would be handled by Thunder himself as VP.

...

When Killer woke the sky outside his window was dusted pink, he had slept the whole day away.